*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It's got NOTHING to do with Morelos so let's not be using him as the scapegoat for the players poor performance. 

It was in no way to make excuses for the players, we just aren't good enough without him as a squad. It's a fact.

We play a certain way which revolves around Alfie. Now that's not Alfies fault per se but the fact he misses so many games for us hurts us significantly.  That's down to the management and coaches to come up with a plan B, however i see the problem being I don't think we are mentally strong enough.

We can argue the rights and wrongs about his first yellow at Porkhead, but I have no idea what he was thinking for the second when he clearly should have known better.

It's folly to suggest his absences don't hurt us.

Was always going to be a worry with Tav and particularly Morelos out but to still get in front and then capitulate how we did was criminal. Hearts were right up for it and looked capable. Sadly the scum will probably win there comfortably. We are bang average without Morelos.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

(Goldson) By far the best player on the park 

I just wish he wouldn't run with his right arm bent up, as if he was carrying an invisible handbag. Don't remember centre halves doing that back in my day. To be fair, I was probably too busy triyng to prevent them breaking BOTH my legs, AND getting away with it, because that was allowed. Aye.

Pumping long balls/diagonals to Defoe is ridiculous, we need another option upfront when Morelos isn’t playing. Defoe has always been part of a 2 striker front line so he can score/benefit from knock downs/flick ons etc. When he is upfront on his own he needs far more support than currently given with runs beyond him etc to drag defenders around.  
Very disappointing today after winning the Old Firm game and having loads of games at home all we needed to do was win today and heap the pressure on to them, that’s probably the biggest frustration for me - Sh*t it again

Next clown that slates the best full back in the country (Tavernier) for a poor cross needs booted out this place. 

We missed him against St Mirren and got away with it. Every single time that ball went to Flanagan he either played it back or just kicked it forward and hoped it hit a Rangers player. Horrific 

13 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Pumping long balls/diagonals to Defoe is ridiculous, we need another option upfront when Morelos isn’t playing. Defoe has always been part of a 2 striker front line so he can score/benefit from knock downs/flick ons etc. When he is upfront on his own he needs far more support than currently given with runs beyond him etc to drag defenders around.  
Very disappointing today after winning the Old Firm game and having loads of games at home all we needed to do was win today and heap the pressure on to them, that’s probably the biggest frustration for me - Sh*t it again

Post of the night .

Today was as poor as weve been all season. You cant go to tynecastle not turn up and expect to win regardless of how pish hearts have been. They will always raise their game against us and we know that. Shame the players dont! It's as if winning at parkhead has made the players think this could be a stroll in the park this year. Attitude needs to change if we are to stays in the title race.

However anyone giving up the league at this point needs to sort themselves out! Its fuckjng January. Weve been further behind before and won the league. The tarriers will drop points and we will probably drop more aswell. We need to get behind gerrard and the team. No have half a fuckig stadium leave at 75 mins, were going for a league title here... embarrassing! I understand that point is invalid regarding today but we need to all pull as one and get 100 percent behind the team.

55 is still there for the taking!!

23 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

We absolutely murdered them twice, but have nothing to show for it

Morelos suspension now frustrates me more than it did before kick off. I know he was not playing today but thats the sort of game wee Alfie would be running riot. After being in such a great posistion we have just handed the bat back to that mob. Last year the team went to dubai and came back like lost sheep and we seem to be like that again. The last 2 games before today have been dreadful despite the results.  

When alfie comes back and gets sent off again thats a 4 game suspension (so i am hearing) we need another back up.

7 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Today was as poor as weve been all season. You cant go to tynecastle not turn up and expect to win regardless of how pish hearts have been. They will always raise their game against us and we know that. Shame the players dont! It's as if winning at parkhead has made the players think this could be a stroll in the park this year. Attitude needs to change if we are to stays in the title race.

However anyone giving up the league at this point needs to sort themselves out! Its fuckjng January. Weve been further behind before and won the league. The tarriers will drop points and we will probably drop more aswell. We need to get behind gerrard and the team. No have half a fuckig stadium leave at 75 mins, were going for a league title here... embarrassing! I understand that point is invalid regarding today but we need to all pull as one and get 100 percent behind the team.

55 is still there for the taking!!

And Gerrard needs to get behind the players who are being left out and better than the shitebags and tge clueless that he's starting with. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And Gerrard needs to get behind the players who are being left out and better than the shitebags and tge clueless that he's starting with. 

I'd agree. Theres players there that have showed potential and have not got the chance they deserve. For example, Stewart. Polster also has to play rather than Flannagan.

35 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Morelos suspension now frustrates me more than it did before kick off. I know he was not playing today but thats the sort of game wee Alfie would be running riot. After being in such a great posistion we have just handed the bat back to that mob. Last year the team went to dubai and came back like lost sheep and we seem to be like that again. The last 2 games before today have been dreadful despite the results.  

When alfie comes back and gets sent off again thats a 4 game suspension (so i am hearing) we need another back up.

Great point regarding him serving a 4 match ban if sent off again! Back up is required for sure. Going with defoe up there on his own and hoping aribo/kent chip in is not good enough to win the league. I reckon not signing another striker will bite us in the arse come season end. Prove me wrong please!

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Next clown that slates the best full back in the country (Tavernier) for a poor cross needs booted out this place. 

We missed him against St Mirren and got away with it. Every single time that ball went to Flanagan he either played it back or just kicked it forward and hoped it hit a Rangers player. Horrific 

Haven't seen anything but is there any idea when he will be back?

2 hours ago, GazzaNumber8 said:

You're insane if you think he has more Yellows than Alfredo has goals. Its only my opinion at the end of the day. Polster is shite. Some in here would have you believe he's the next Cafu.

If you think Polster is shite compared to Flanagan then you either are Jon Flanagan or you’re his Dad 

Archived