*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

40 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

I'd agree. Theres players there that have showed potential and have not got the chance they deserve. For example, Stewart. Polster also has to play rather than Flannagan.

For a while have been giving flannagan benefit of doubt , wanting to see him at rb which i think is his natural side? Well fuck that. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the worst performance of our season by far.  We were out thought and they wanted it more. That's inexcusable for me. 

The sqaud have let us down badly. We need to look bounce back immediately and we need to take maximum points from our next 3 home games. 

I also think we need to look at what we're doing in these winter breaks. 2 years in a row we've come back and looked off the pace. 

30 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That's the worst performance of our season by far.  We were out thought and they wanted it more. That's inexcusable for me. 

The sqaud have let us down badly. We need to look bounce back immediately and we need to take maximum points from our next 3 home games. 

I also think we need to look at what we're doing in these winter breaks. 2 years in a row we've come back and looked off the pace. 

I was in dubai in sept. Great place for a holiday. Would rather the players did not have any sort of association with holidays during the effin season.

Jack has to be used at right back till tav is back,

Put arfield into middle with davis kamara,

The amount of times the midfield opened up to look for tav driving forward, n flanagan was in line with goldson.

Jack would at least want to create and be confident on the ball

40 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

For a while have been giving flannagan benefit of doubt , wanting to see him at rb which i think is his natural side? Well fuck that. 

I was a Flannagan fan. Last year he done us well, especially in our european games. But hes clearly not good enough and it shows we really do need tav back asap! Got to stick with polster until then imo.

Knew we were going to get beat before we even started.Cant rely on two missing players to keep us winning,bench with absolute nothing on it that screams quality.Want to win the league Stevie then spend the cash,closer every year isn`t good enough. Ojo,Flanagan, Aribo ,Defoe at 37  don`t cut the mustard.

If Morelos and Defoe are both injured/suspended outside the window what the fuck do we have up front 0

12 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

Yeah not a fan of his

So because you're not a fan he was shite, he was one of our better players not that it would have been hard  to be,  given the performance from most of our team

11 minutes ago, Don54 said:

So because you're not a fan he was shite, he was one of our better players not that it would have been hard  to be,  given the performance from most of our team

He did not play well, Katic was the better of the two.

Hearts defenders were better and two of their attacking players were best players on the park. Goldson gets defended on here too often, hes not good enough for Rangers 

1 hour ago, fernando0606 said:

Hearts defenders were better and two of their attacking players were best players on the park. Goldson gets defended on here too often, hes not good enough for Rangers 

Jambos scored 2 goals from 2 chances yesterday .Both were not Goldsons fault  

The scattergun is out sure enough ..There was definitely at least 6 players that were completely gutless in their efforts .At least the big man looked annoyed at losing 

Davis ,Defoe and Kamara were like we were playing with 8 men 

A few others were not far behind 

Honestly thought we would couldn't get any more pathetic, than  last time we played at Tyncastle .Yesterday was a new low 

8 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Fucking shocker yesterday, no time to stay raging, onto Wednesday lets do these cunts by a few goals get back on track. We're gonnnae win the league and the Scottish Cup.

:tu:

You'll do for me mate ..... Fuck the world ..... but that was yesterday ...... straight onto Wednesday now and get this show on the road again.

:UK:

10 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

I never said he was the best on the park for us I said he was one of  our better players ,  funny how you singled  Goldson out who unlike Kamara and Davis, saved us losing  a goal with  his  goal line clearance  as opposed to the afore  mentioned pair gifting them their 2 goals  

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

I never said he was the best on the park for us I said he was one of  our better players ,  funny how you singled  Goldson out who unlike Kamara and Davis, saved us losing  a goal with  his  goal line clearance  as opposed to the afore  mentioned pair gifting them their 2 goals  

What's funny about it?

Kamara and Davis have been consistently better than Goldson all season.

I think the shot he cleared was going wide and that's not a dog at him. 

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

What's funny about it?

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

1644159241_Fotoram.io(1).thumb.jpg.0edd126f4de3a9ac17021b95aea92fb1.jpg

3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

What's funny about it?

So Barasic should have gone out from his defensive area because he should have anticipated Davis clearing straight to Boyce?

Archived