Sign in to follow this  
RFCRobertson

*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

11 minutes ago, Don54 said:

So because you're not a fan he was shite, he was one of our better players not that it would have been hard  to be,  given the performance from most of our team

He did not play well, Katic was the better of the two.

Hearts defenders were better and two of their attacking players were best players on the park. Goldson gets defended on here too often, hes not good enough for Rangers 

8 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Fucking shocker yesterday, no time to stay raging, onto Wednesday lets do these cunts by a few goals get back on track. We're gonnnae win the league and the Scottish Cup.

:tu:

You'll do for me mate ..... Fuck the world ..... but that was yesterday ...... straight onto Wednesday now and get this show on the road again.

:UK:

Blumhoilann and HG5 like this

10 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

He did not play well, Katic was the better of the two.

Hearts defenders were better and two of their attacking players were best players on the park. Goldson gets defended on here too often, hes not good enough for Rangers 

I never said he was the best on the park for us I said he was one of  our better players ,  funny how you singled  Goldson out who unlike Kamara and Davis, saved us losing  a goal with  his  goal line clearance  as opposed to the afore  mentioned pair gifting them their 2 goals  

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

I never said he was the best on the park for us I said he was one of  our better players ,  funny how you singled  Goldson out who unlike Kamara and Davis, saved us losing  a goal with  his  goal line clearance  as opposed to the afore  mentioned pair gifting them their 2 goals  

What's funny about it?

Kamara and Davis have been consistently better than Goldson all season.

I think the shot he cleared was going wide and that's not a dog at him. 

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

What's funny about it?

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

1644159241_Fotoram.io(1).thumb.jpg.0edd126f4de3a9ac17021b95aea92fb1.jpg

3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

What's funny about it?

So Barasic should have gone out from his defensive area because he should have anticipated Davis clearing straight to Boyce?

Don54 likes this

On 26/01/2020 at 12:22, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Gerrard is sensible enough to not let one result affect his thinking. The only way we are going out in the transfer market tomorrow based on this game is if Defoe breaks his leg today.

Fuck sake 😂 

IpswichGer likes this