*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

45 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m justifying that if mcgregor is out we need to protect Wes and Flanagan will help with that. Not really hard to understand as we all know he likes to tuck in instead of going forwards.

We all know the attacking part is his weakness. 

Since when has it ever been the case that Wes needs protection during a game. Today it seems to justify Flanagan.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have not played well since the break but Gerrard will field a stronger team today. I have no problem with Wes stepping in. his distribution is better than McGregor. Once again my concerns are around the absence of Tav and Alfredo.

A 1 goal victory will do nicely.

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m not going to lie, I’m a little concerned about this game. I don’t think we have been quite right since the break, and are really missing Alfie and Tav. Hopefully just slight pre-match jitters and we’ll win comfortably.

We were brilliant at Hibs minus Alfie. So I'm hoping we step up again today but Tav is a huge loss 

Hearts at Tynecastle usually isn't an easy game but they are bottom of the league for a reason. Hope we take 2 or 3 off them today and keep up the momentum. Tav, Alfredo and Shagger are big losses though it will be interesting to see how we get on. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dunno mate, bus is half an hour from Edinburgh so gives a couple of hours for🍺🍺🍺 which sounds pretty good to me 😁

Well if you are on the way to the game I can agree mate. 
Sitting in the house it’s bloody torture. 

The last time at Tynecastle we came out the first 20 minutes shockingly bad. Hearts came out as if their lives depended on it. If we aren’t ready this time to go at them from the off it will be shocking. We work hard we win. We play slack then we struggle. I’m feeling good about this today, let’s go for it and be top of the league by 5 on Saturday 👍

I'd been reasonably happy with the transfer window so far. In as much as none of our key players have gone but some dead wood has, also there's still a few days to get somebody in.

However looking at the players missing today I really would have liked us to have one or two in by now.

Might be worrying about nothing, but a bit worried all the same.

43 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Yeah dont know if I can, just really wanna watch it live

if you’re going always try where the buses drop off and you could be in luck with a guy holding one up, if it’s the full roseburn stand allocation we’re getting still.

2 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

I am desperate to go to the game but can only get  a ticket sitting with hearts, dunno if I can do that 😑

I wouldn't personally, I did it many years ago and very nearly got my cunt kicked in when Mccoist scored the winner, I was only young and couldn't contain myself, got thrown out. 

Wonder if the result would have any impact in where we are transfer wise. Go out n scud them 3 or 4 nil n the team looks solid, drop points n we will feel the need to get some quality. Probably have no bearing on it 

min not liking the fact it’s even something to worry about I’ll be glad when January is over 

Archived