Vaping within Ibrox

KingKirk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dunno what's worse, Declan John, the background of that picture or that partnership :lol: 

The fact the club as a sporting institution which regards health and wellbeing including fitness as top priorities would partner up with a vape company.  Stopped mine a few months ago, was sweating for 2 weeks during the night coming off it. Barking like a dog stopped as well and so did the phlegm and weezing. 

Glad i kicked the habit. Felt as hard if not harder to stop vaping as it did smoking fags. 

8 hours ago, Willis said:

I dont mind folk who vape to quit smoking, but the ones who treat it like a hobby or a lifestyle are fucking cringey, it's like 12 year olds smoking their first fag thinking it's cool as fuck

If smokers have to go outside then so should those puffing on the roof juice

I gave up smoking 20 a day by vaping. Sadly that was 5 years ago and I still haven’t managed to give up vaping. It does make you look a total prick, and being lumped in with the arseholes who do it as a hobby is a source of eternal shame for me.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Smoke, steam, vapour whatever you want yo call it I don’t want to breathe it in, it should be treated exactly the same as cigarette smoke in all public places 

why? its not cigarette smoke..... going by your logic we should all wear helmets and ingest our own oxygen 

whats the next step? removing people who fart?

Archived