Vaping within Ibrox

KingKirk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaping is simply fucking bad for you and will be under all the same bans as fags pretty soon.

You'd think a fucking steam train was coming at you the way some use it.

It's full of carcinogens, albeit less than the fags and then there's the new lung disease from it as found in the US.

The days of the free use of vapes are coming to an end and thank fuck for that.

49 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Vaping is simply fucking bad for you and will be under all the same bans as fags pretty soon.

You'd think a fucking steam train was coming at you the way some use it.

It's full of carcinogens, albeit less than the fags and then there's the new lung disease from it as found in the US.

The days of the free use of vapes are coming to an end and thank fuck for that.

Think a few people in the US have died through vaping if I remember mate. 

9 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Think a few people in the US have died through vaping if I remember mate. 

Popcorn lung I think they called it. Fucking horrendous. The yanks will have it all shutdown because of the lawsuits to follow. Then it will be us next.

The NHS stupidly backed this shite as being safer than fags when there was absolutely no evidence, it being a new product.

the deaths in the US were due to using illegal THC cartridges that used vitamin E acitate as a thickening agent, and you will only get popcorn lung if you vape products with Diacetyl, the vape industry in the UK is highly regulated so as these products dont get into our liquids.

saying all that though I still think vaping or smoking shouldnt be allowed in a place were so many congregate, everyone should be allowed the choice to not have to inhale something they dont want to instead of a huge cloud passing by and your forced to inhale it, outside the ground is good enough, if someone cant go 90 mins without a vape or a fag then thats their problem and should get help.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hasn’t vaping always been treated like smoking fags - that you have to do it outside in smoking areas, not inside or in crowds at sports/gigs? I see cunts doing it in shops nowadays but wasn’t sure if it was banned or not?

Apparently, it was to be treated as smoking, outside, as ever, cunts just do what they want. 

4 hours ago, miracle said:

Load of shite.

These are quite good:

image.thumb.png.40c44da97f4255f56b6f10942fc06bb4.png

Got a tin of the grizzly wintergreen a few year ago. Wee mini teabags. Walked about site with my empty cola bottle spitting in it. By end of the day had a 500ml of dark brown spit and tobacca tea lovely.

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hasn’t vaping always been treated like smoking fags - that you have to do it outside in smoking areas, not inside or in crowds at sports/gigs? I see cunts doing it in shops nowadays but wasn’t sure if it was banned or not?

No, it hasn’t.  I took my son to a soft play a few years back and someone was vaping inside at a table right next to all the kids.  I know it’s not banned inside places like this but you would think a bit of common sense would be used.  There’s still nicotine and all sorts in these vapes.  

You can’t trust people to use common sense so it needs to be banned.

And the chance of this being enforced is zero, they’ve still not stopped smoking in the stadium never mind vaping... go for piss in the east enclosure at h/t you come out absolutely stinking of smoke, can hardly see 6ft in front of yourself for the plume of smoke in bogs... 

On 24/01/2020 at 01:11, Willis said:

I dont mind folk who vape to quit smoking, but the ones who treat it like a hobby or a lifestyle are fucking cringey, it's like 12 year olds smoking their first fag thinking it's cool as fuck

If smokers have to go outside then so should those puffing on the poof juice

Great patter. 

Archived