2020 Euros.

18 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Looking for tickets for Euro 2020 Hampden games if anyone can help.

i have a ticket for the last 16 game  on june 30th  if results go to plan it will be spain v  3rd team in one of the groups  i think you  can still apply on the eufa web site

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i have a ticket for the last 16 game  on june 30th  if results go to plan it will be spain v  3rd team in one of the groups  i think you  can still apply on the eufa web site

Cheers for the ticket mate.

i’ll pick it up off you nearer the time 👍

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cheers for the ticket mate.

i’ll pick it up off you nearer the time 👍

There will be plenty of tickets, only if Scotland go out. The first game is Croatia v Playoff winner at 2pm on a Monday afternoon. Could be interesting if Serbia make it through.

Bought tickets for the Hampden games (3 group and 1 last 16), £185 for eight tickets for Dad and I, never been so desperate for Scotland NOT to be there.

I am not paying nearly £200 to watch that ***** and be stuck in with the Tranny Army. Anyone of Norway, Israel, Serbia will do.

33 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Bought tickets for the Hampden games (3 group and 1 last 16), £185 for eight tickets for Dad and I, never been so desperate for Scotland NOT to be there.

I am not paying nearly £200 to watch that ***** and be stuck in with the Tranny Army. Anyone of Norway, Israel, Serbia will do.

Hopefully it is scotland for being such a poof and not swearing properly 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Strange, I got offered first batch and cheapest  was £50 a ticket. You got 8 for £185?!

Applied for them very early, and they are a bit cheaper because Dad is over 65 and registered disabled (walks with a stick due to bad knee), so essentially the £185 was the charge for his 4 tickets and I didn't pay for mine as I am classed as his 'companion' on the day, our tickets are for the disabled section in the main stand. Where we have sat since the OF sf in 2016 for any SF/Final at Hampden.  So technically £46.25 a ticket.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ah I see. Hope you's have a good time mate, Scotland won't make anyway 👌

I declined the tickets, was tempted with the last 16 but only options were cat 1 and 2 and at £125 or £185 was not worth it.

Cheers.

Hope to god not.

When I say disabled, I don't mean right in with the wheelchairs, but there is a section of seating just behind usually 1-6 rows from the front going back that's classed as easier accessible for those with mobility issues, we've usually ended up 3-4 rows from the front.  Don't have tickets to hand yet so don't know which exact row or even if its the same row for all 4 games, all I know is we are confirmed in that section.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lucky you mate, as I said above Uefa offered me last 16 tickets in the initial ballot of applications, but was only the top 2 prices. £125 or £185. Maybe for a Semi or Final but not last 16! 

god knows where my seat will be at that shity stadium   at least if the games go to plan it will be spain playing a 3rd place team so they should be worth seeing

Archived