Have we brought anyone in?

j1mgg

Have we brought anyone in, and if we haven't, have we went through a window before not bringing someone in?

I do think we are at the stage where anyone we do bring in should be first team quality, and not to just fill the squad.

I bloody hope we get another striker in- there is no other potential goal scorer sitting on our bench if Morelos gets injured / red carded / misses more games - and Defoe is not on his game or just more knackered - we should be able to bring on another striker who can do the job and help us win this league

6 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

I bloody hope we get another striker in- there is no other potential goal scorer sitting on our bench if Morelos gets injured / red carded / misses more games - and Defoe is not on his game or just more knackered - we should be able to bring on another striker who can do the job and help us win this league

We're far stronger attacking down the left than the right - would be good to have someone in to balance that up. 

42 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

I’d be very surprised if something doesn’t happen next week however getting Alfie and Tav back will be like 2 significant additions after last few games.

This is the worrying thing.

What happens if either one gets injured again, and one will definitely be off in the summer.

We have got people off the age bill, although we may have had to pay out some compensation.

1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

What if Defoe and Morelos stay injury and suspension free for the rest of the season though? We’re not going to get anyone remotely decent when there’s a fair chance they won’t even get on the pitch.

Archived