Kamara

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Last year away to Killie we were 1 up and Worrall sold the equaliser. We failed to recover and lost.

Today is deja vu with Kamara fucking it. Totally scunnered.

A dreadful performance with not one player giving his all. Not fucking one.

1 game later on in the league but it’s still happened. We had warning signs that the intensity and fight wasn’t there against Stranraer and in particular against st Mirren. We’ve given ourselves a lot to do.

Certainly not giving up but the team badly needs to recover from this. Getting Tav and Alfie back and perhaps a signing to just freshen things up is what we need.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Arfield is finished. He looks beyond lost.

His ability to get in the box and score goals seems to have completely gone.  Fuck knows what happened but he looks a shadow of the player he was last season.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Kamara has always played a simple passing game.  He reminds me of Zelalem in a way.

Playing with 3 defensive midfielders is going to kill us.  For fuck sake bring in an attacking midfielder for when we need a goal and are chasing a game like today.  

Playing with 3 defensive midfielders is going to kill us.

Spot on , but its the way the manager likes to play.......

Just now, five stars said:

With hindsight it was the wrong midfield 3 as we were never going to be allowed to pass the ball around.

Kamara and Davis were like lost boys.

What are our options in terms of a midfield 3?  Kamara, Jack, Davis, Arfield, and that’s about it.  Aribo got a few goals from the centre of the park but he’s stuck out wide because we don’t have a RW.  If we had an actual RW maybe Aribo could go back in to midfield and offers us a bit more going forward.  

Not one bit racist, these young English black boys come from nicey nicey, Ticky tacky academy's where you dint get challenged, aribo included.

Simply they are not for battles like tynecastle or dheepville where you no it's going to be a fight. Defoe included.

Greg docherty or Ross McCrorie I'd rather have in places like tynecastle today.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He is the problem when he consistently takes far too long on the ball. 

That's overstated. He did today, but normally he's nowhere near as bad as some make out. He's clearly a good, valuable player to have in the squad.

Defoe, Kent, Davis, Flanagan, Jack were just as useless today, and most have been just as useless since the break. Love a scapegoat though, don't us Bears. And it's never for favoured sons like Jack and Katic. Clearly we keep our long term memory zones for them.

Jack woeful and on a booking had to be subbed before Kamara. That's common sense given our refs, to avoid them sending our players off easily.

That said Kamara was dreadful, as was Davis.

Just fucking gutting that our players dont just dip slightly in form one or two at a time, it's over half the team that completely bomb simultaneously. 

We desperately need a midfielder who can take control of the game and dominate like Barry Ferguson used to do.  Kamara looks scared when he's got the ball at times and Davis regularly looks tired and immobile in fast paced games.  Jack does his job fairly well of getting stuck in but he needs that player next to him, who can take the creative responsibilities away from him.  Don't know what's happened to Arfield but he doesn't make the same runs or even show the close control that he used to before he got dropped.

14 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Where did i say anything like your first sentence ?

The guy was fuckin terrible first half and should have been the first name off at half time , he let him play another 20 mins and got even worse , who the fuck do you blame ?

The fucking player who played shite and not the manager...He had his other midfielder on a yellow and probably with a knock.

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Not one bit racist, these young English black boys come from nicey nicey, Ticky tacky academy's where you dint get challenged, aribo included.

Simply they are not for battles like tynecastle or dheepville where you no it's going to be a fight. Defoe included.

Hold on a minute mate. You’ve mentioned black players specifically there and yet seem to ignore Kent, coming through the same youth system I assume as the “young English black boys”.

I think your post is absolutely shite, to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's overstated. He did today, but normally he's nowhere near as bad as some make out. He's clearly a good, valuable player to have in the squad.

Defoe, Kent, Davis, Flanagan, Jack were just as useless today, and most have been just as useless since the break. Love a scapegoat though, don't us Bears. And it's never for favoured sons like Jack and Katic. Clearly we keep our long term memory zones for them.

Defoe was worse than a man down, won’t get money for him.

Kent scored and was shite, our best player in that position.

Davis was shite, again won’t get money for him.

Flanagan less said about him the better.

Jack was shite anaw but he’s literally in our three best players.

Kamara is the only one out of them rumoured to have any interest and there’s no chance we should turn down the rumoured amounts, which is why I said accept any bids.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

That last line is spot on , that game today was always going to be a turgid hard battle for 90 mins and players like Ojo Aribo Kamara and Davis are always going to be brutal in these types of games......

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

What has skin colour got to do with it ? 

Archived