Kamara

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Unfortunately I fought for democracy like forefathers to say it, I'd rather big Kaiser Mccrorie playing today in battles like tynecastle is.

think I'm  going to assume your pished -- McCrorie or Docherty to be the new Jason Holt on RM 🙂 

Davis and Jack rarely BOTH play bad -- both were rotten today --- our players have battled lots this season -- but there was no fight today  

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

think I'm  going to assume your pished -- McCrorie or Docherty to be the new Jason Holt on RM 🙂 

Davis and Jack rarely BOTH play bad -- both were rotten today --- our players have battled lots this season -- but there was no fight today  

Hearts have scored 3 goals in their last 10 sphell games...

Form means fuckall, like sheepville, it's a fucking battle, Kamara has that about him, looses ball quite often in dangerous areas, we need battles today, football comes 2nd. 

Thats why we lost.

Defoes, Aribos n kamaras, today's game is nt for them

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Form means fuckall, like sheepville, it's a fucking battle, Kamara has that about him, looses ball quite often in dangerous areas, we need battles today, football comes 2nd. 

Thats why we lost.

You have to add Davis to that list; even first time round when the going got tough he lost interest and opted out.

6 hours ago, ben51 said:

Sorry but that is utter nonsense. 

In the first 10 minutes he had given the ball away twice by thinking he had an hour on the ball. He was then wholly to blame for letting Hearts back into it.

Kamara was absolutely awful. 

He was today but in general he has been fantastic for us all season.

We were poor all over the park today and the lack of depth we have is worrying.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He is nowhere as bad as he was today but when it’s obvious he is having a mare he should be off. 

I think he would have been if not for Jack feeling his knee!

The worrying thing is though that this is now the 2nd/3rd game in a row that our entire midfield has been very poor.

10 hours ago, gmcf said:

There were a lot more bigger players out there today than Kamara who let us down . 

:tu:

Quite true mate ..... but they never cost us a goal ..... we are all pissed off at the overall performance of the entire team ...... we lose two players ..... Tav and Alfredo ..... and the whole structure of the team seems to fall apart.

But you are right ....  there were many more who never turned up yesterday .... or came to the fight without weapons ......one player should not be singled out as a scapegoat .... it is a team effort ..... and unfortunately we were on the end of a beating due to piss poor performances throughout the entire team ..... save for one magic moment that led to our goal.

Time for a lot of players to wake up and get their arses into gear .... if we are to get our league challenge back on track.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Quite true mate ..... but they never cost us a goal ..... we are all pissed off at the overall performance of the entire team ...... we lose two players ..... Tav and Alfredo ..... and the whole structure of the team seems to fall apart.

But you are right ....  there were many more who never turned up yesterday .... or came to the fight without weapons ......one player should not be singled out as a scapegoat .... it is a team effort ..... and unfortunately we were on the end of a beating due to piss poor performances throughout the entire team ..... save for one magic moment that led to our goal.

Time for a lot of players to wake up and get their arses into gear .... if we are to get our league challenge back on track.

🇬🇧

Very true Bobby , I thought Kamara had played his part before the break and you dont become a bad player overnight , even with a balls up of that magnitude.  

The next few games will tell us if it's a mentality issue or an attitude one for this team . I'm hoping it's the latter and yesterday was a wake up call . 

Kamara is not shite but he was yesterday....

Gerard has to go cap in hand to our board so we can get a striker. Defoe is brilliant but he's lost a yard of pace and we keeping lumping high baws to him..From the title being in our own hands we're now relying on them losing again which shows our fuckin bottle crashed again yesterday ..Jack has been fuckin rotten for weeks too and Aribo shat it yesterday fae their big full back...Don't get me started on Flanagan.

All in all worst performance under Gerard .

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Kamara is not shite but he was yesterday....

Gerard has to go cap in hand to our board so we can get a striker. Defoe is brilliant but he's lost a yard of pace and we keeping lumping high baws to him..From the title being in our own hands we're now relying on them losing again which shows our fuckin bottle crashed again yesterday ..Jack has been fuckin rotten for weeks too and Aribo shat it yesterday fae their big full back...Don't get me started on Flanagan.

All in all worst performance under Gerard .

The title is still in our hands ..I hate these dramatic statements ,especially as we know there's loads of football to be played .And another 2 OF games 

What we did yesterday ,was give the scum some encouragement 

And the pressure if any is not taken off them 

Normally they handle being in this position ,much better than our club sadly 

12 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Thats why we lost.

Earlier on when you said you weren’t racist......that was a lie wasn’t it?

I would argue that the 3 players you mentioned would be better equipped for a fight than you are. Defoe especially who will have battled and scrapped with top quality defenders his whole career.

Archived