Kamara

ForeverAndEver

19 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

Kamara was definetly not our worst player today. That for me was unquestionably Joe Aribo. 

Even though he is being played out of position he couldnt do anything right.  His first tough went about 10 yards in front of him every time.  He never once successfully held the ball up, offered no support to defoe, didn't link with the midfield three at all,  never showed any strength on the ball! 

Wit? JA was in the right position and laid off the ball to Kent for the goal...Did you even watch it?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamara was awful yesterday but he's been a very consistent player most of the season. I still think the blame for yesterday lies at Gerrard's door - I think he's a brilliant manager for us but he got his team selection totally wrong yesterday. Especially considering the Hearts performance was almost a carbon copy of the game earlier in the season. 

4 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Kamara was awful yesterday but he's been a very consistent player most of the season. I still think the blame for yesterday lies at Gerrard's door - I think he's a brilliant manager for us but he got his team selection totally wrong yesterday. Especially considering the Hearts performance was almost a carbon copy of the game earlier in the season. 

No chance Kamara was getting pelters at the start of the season as he was a shadow of the player from last season. He only started to improve a few months back.

5 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

No chance Kamara was getting pelters at the start of the season as he was a shadow of the player from last season. He only started to improve a few months back.

I said most of this season, agree he was poor first month. 

12 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

Earlier on when you said you weren’t racist......that was a lie wasn’t it?

I would argue that the 3 players you mentioned would be better equipped for a fight than you are. Defoe especially who will have battled and scrapped with top quality defenders his whole career.

Never showed that on Sunday, I've served hm forces with many commonwealth soldiers, I've fought in Afghanistan with fijian soldiers to the front and behind me, trust me in that one.

The young London lads who come from 3rd, 4th generation British african/Caribbean backgrounds and London based premier league academys are ticky tacky players and are not up for tynecastle and pittodrie battles. Plain and simple, we git bullied, Kamara was shocking but he has bee  lucky few times those season imo, least once a game gives a blue light pass and leaves us open

Defoe is man down up front on his own in battles, Gerrard surely sees this and must adjust the 433 according gly to the players playing.

Aribo still has not impressed me as first 11 player, hes a luxury player who still has a long way to go, he never took his chance Sunday as did Defoe, one on one.

21 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Never showed that on Sunday, I've served hm forces with many commonwealth soldiers, I've fought in Afghanistan with fijian soldiers to the front and behind me, trust me in that one.

Fair play mate. Don’t necessarily agree with your football opinions but fair play and thank you.

Archived