And just like that

Essandoh

25 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

They’re definitely capable of slipping up. Players just thought they could win without putting the effort in today and they’re not good enough to do so 

Their records says otherwise. Throw in their friends in black and we've made things unbelievably hard for ourselves. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think Gerrard was thinking of dipping into the transfer market prior to today. But I think he will have to now. There's definitely going to further twists ahead..but I am gutted like us all.

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

Their records says otherwise. Throw in their friends in black and we've made things unbelievably hard for ourselves. 

Add to that the fact that its a bigger and better achievement for every one of these teams to take points of us........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Add to that the fact that its a bigger and better achievement for every one of these teams to take points of us........

I honestly still believe that our players don't realise this yet. 

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

That is true but apparently he's carrying and injury from the last game.

He shouldn't have fucking started then. Another costly mistake from our Manager who is costing us just as much as the players this season. 

45 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The Old Firm win is meaningless. Again.

Pendulum swings right back in their favour because we bottle it against the cannon fodder of the league. Unacceptable.

Meaningless? I wouldnt go as far as that..... it was the biggest result for the club in 10 years 

4 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

He shouldn't have fucking started then. Another costly mistake from our Manager who is costing us just as much as the players this season. 

The player decides if he's fit enough,he obviously thought he was.Watch the managers interview,mibbe that'll answer your 2nd sentence.

18 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Could someone please ask him what he sees in fucking Ojo 

Emm, try adding Aribo, Arfield, Flanagan to that list then you get to understand why we have been rank.

Bad enough Ojo's shitebaggery, but he does have a lttle ability, but Arfield, utter dugshite who goes MIA again and he's supposed to turn a game around?

I want ma mammy!

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

The player decides if he's fit enough,he obviously thought he was.Watch the managers interview,mibbe that'll answer your 2nd sentence.

Am I fuck watching anything he's got to say tonight. 

16 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Well our record suggested otherwise before today too. We’ve shown in our last two games against them that when both teams are at their best we are far better. We just need to make sure that when we’re not at our best we’re still winning and having better depth is the answer. 

Before your superior ability as a footballer comes into play, you must first match the fight and desire of the opponent. This is what concerned me coming into the game, and its really annoying that somehow the players didn't think that would be necessary. 

Same thing as last visit to Tynecastle. 

Today has been coming, and it hurts like fuck....... So its now time to hit the reset button, it may not be a bad thing in the long term.

You can't win them all I'm afraid, so sometimes it's about losing at the right time.

Would rather have the humbling  kick up the arse in January than in April or May.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emm, try adding Aribo, Arfield, Flanagan to that list then you get to understand why we have been rank.

Bad enough Ojo's shitebaggery, but he does have a lttle ability, but Arfield, utter dugshite who goes MIA again and he's supposed to turn a game around?

I want ma mammy!

The whole team - rank. I can’t get why he always turns to Ojo though - he offers nothing - especially in a more physical game like that 

Archived