Embarrassing.

Clemdog

From the players.

To the Manager.

To the Board.

We rested on the laurels that just because we beat them it was good enough. We've been tinpot since we beat them. Thinking that's us half way there.

That has never been the case, that was us just getting on the road to some form of normality. Instead we have acted like Aberdeen in any sort of 'title pursuit' post 2012. 

Every single one of the aforementioned should be ashamed. Our 'mentality' is a joke. 

As dark a day as others we've seen, but what hurts the most is the predictability of it all...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need someone in the middle who can take control of a game and inspire the others around him, folks seemed to think Davis was going to do this but my memory isn't that great but I don't think Davis was even this type of player the first time around. We need a leader in the middle, and he can't be from the Liverpool under 21 team either.

3 massive home games in a row. Get 9 points as an absolute must, drop those that need dropping and get some energy levels back into our performance.

After we scored he had a high press and looked like it was going to be 2-0 or 3-0 and then kamara’ a mistake gifted them a way back in and we dropped the press.

we 100% need to be in the faces of our opponents and have a hatred for them for daring to try and take our points.

Manager has a lot to do to get the players up for Wednesday but the crowd can’t be subdued or get on the teams back, need to be vocal and energised.

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

The tarrier is laughing at us tonight, our hard fought win at parkhead now means nothing.

I really think a lot of our team thought theyd done the hard bit winning there and the rest of the games till we played them again would be a formality.It certainly looked that way today anyway.l

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

I really think a lot of our team thought theyd done the hard bit winning there and the rest of the games till we played them again would be a formality.It certainly looked that way today anyway.l

I think this is more apt than comparing us to last season and thinking we don't have the bottle . 

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

Aye. It’s certainly not rocket science, but it may as well be since we never,  ever fucking learn.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

3 massive home games in a row. Get 9 points as an absolute must, drop those that need dropping and get some energy levels back into our performance.

After we scored he had a high press and looked like it was going to be 2-0 or 3-0 and then kamara’ a mistake gifted them a way back in and we dropped the press.

we 100% need to be in the faces of our opponents and have a hatred for them for daring to try and take our points.

Manager has a lot to do to get the players up for Wednesday but the crowd can’t be subdued or get on the teams back, need to be vocal and energised.

Get those players to fuck then. 

Kamara...I was hoping he would be substituted at half time as he had done little.

They were winning all the 50/50 balls and showing more fight.

Kamara then makes a schoolboy error in his defensive play  in the second half and has his pocket picked gifting them the first of their two goals.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Your probably correct mate, and it will probably cost them, and us dear

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

We could easily win the next two Old Firm games but still not win the league. 

Correct.   Mentality proven today.   The team out there was more than good enough but instead of coming out of the blocks like it was against them or a European night they started with a sloppy attitude that allowed Hertz to grow in confidence.    Clearly a kick up the arse at half time and we got going but instead of doing the simple thing Kamara fucks it up.   But still plenty of time left for sleeves to be rolled up but no fight or belief.   Even after going behind we lacked any passion and desire to recover the point that may prove decisive in May.    Atrocious all round.    Maybe this is the kick up the arse that was needed.    Questions need to be asked tomorrow by the management team.   Have you got what is needed?   If not then fuck off and don’t step on the pitch in a Rangers shirt ever again.    Absolutely fuming.  

The hype has been OTT since we beat them, maybe this is just what we needed to bring us back to earth...I still think they could drop points in the next 2 games, so all still to play for. My main worry is we don't have the quality through out the squad to win the league, think its a big mistake not to strengthen is this transfer window. 

12 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

We need someone in the middle who can take control of a game and inspire the others around him, folks seemed to think Davis was going to do this but my memory isn't that great and Davis wasn't even this type of player the first time around. We need a leader in the middle, and he can't be from the Liverpool under 21 team either.

This  all day long

Got what we deserved today.

Midfield were very poor. All of them were shite. Jack’s booking was fucking silly. 

Hope I never see Flanagan in our top again.

I got slagged for criticising Defoe on Wednesday but it’s there to see. At one point he didn’t get a ball from Arfield that went wide to Kent and instead of hitting the channel he jogged with his head turned screaming at Arfield while Kent is looking for someone to put in. Ridiculous stuff.

Tactically the manager needs to be more flexible. He can’t continue to play that way with Defoe up front.

Finally, we really rely on Morelos in games like today. But we need him on the pitch and not picking up stupid suspensions by diving in a game we’ve already won.

Well plenty of us said in the lead up to the game that Hearts would come out the blocks hard and be right up for it and we would need to match that intensity. The management team and players must have known this too, yet once again we start a game like a friendly training kickabout so serious questions must be asked of everyone at the club for that. The only time we looked like getting anything out the game was for a short time after we took the lead, outwith that we were atrocious. 

The manner of Gerrard's interview on Sky there as well said a lot as well, looks like he struggling to come up with an explanation for the pathetic level of performance today. However, maybe if he hadn't been so full of praise after the St Mirren performance then the players might start to take heed. He's clearly not going to go through them tonight from what he said, but I really hope he sits and reflects tonight and first thing in the morning is in Ross Wilson's office to get a couple of new players through the door.

Archived