Panic Buy?

scottyc06

Has there been a plan to strengthen in this window already in place? Have players been identified? If not, are we going out somewhat blind now in the next couple of days & panic buying following how poor we have been and the obvious lack of depth! 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would be wasting money buying. You can’t buy a winning mentality and we don’t have the money to buy players with that mindset. That’s why we have the guys we have. Players that win things come at a premium. This league isn’t over because of points or we aren’t good enough. I just don’t think we will win it because we are mentally incapable. 

We’ve known since September that a team with Defoe up front on his own does not work yet we’ve persisted with it. I don’t understand what SG is thinking when he sees long balls punted up to him. 

We’re throwing away another league. It’s negligence at this point to repeat the same mistakes. 

No need for a panic buy. We just need Stevie to stop picking his blue eyed shitebags.

To add, we also need to face up to the fact that Arfield is dug shite and all this oh we need to bring on Arfield. He again went MIA soon after he was on, far less his serious lack of ability.

I’d say we need another CF, a RW who can chip in with 10-15 goals a season, and a number 10.  We’re not going to get that tho.  We might bring in one of those players on loan but we need more quality attacking options midfield to front.  We need match winners.  

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We would be wasting money buying. You can’t buy a winning mentality and we don’t have the money to buy players with that mindset. That’s why we have the guys we have. Players that win things come at a premium. This league isn’t over because of points or we aren’t good enough. I just don’t think we will win it because we are mentally incapable. 

Oh you fucking can. It's called players who have a fucking spine. It's not all about technical ability, but about balance in the team and we just happen to have too many that are both spineless and limited.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Oh you fucking can. It's called players who have a fucking spine. It's not all about technical ability, but about balance in the team and we just happen to have too many that are both spineless and limited.

I agree, Terry hurlock springs to mind, it's fighters wee need, not spineless shitebags who turn up when they feel like it,  pains me to say it but the fkn Tim's have one in there captain. 

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

I don’t think we have any money to buy.  The best we can hope for is a loan.  We can only hope for a bit of quality from the EPL.  

That Gerrard continues to say that he's happy with the squad he has, while at the same time not not trusting Jones, Barker, Ojo as attacking options when he has to change something, does seem to suggest that buying better isn't something we can hope for.

Just now, Gman36 said:

Defeatist loyal here... What's the point? We ain't turning around and five point deficit, even with a game in hand

Guaranteed you fold up your jeans above your ankles and wear shoes without socks.

Fucking get a grip.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fuck sake. You think beating Ross County and celtic at home is so far-fetched as to be impossible?

Dont think that's impossible but after seeing us again today fold to the team rock bottom of the league you know we'll do that again this season 

Simple fact is if the taigs go 1-0 up in the 50th minute they dont lose that game. They either push on and kill it or at worst they take a draw & move on

Soon as Hearts scored we panicked, the quality wasnt there today but the panic kicked in after their goal & you could just see the winner coming 

Archived