Kobe bryant

RZA83

Democrat who wanted open borders and mass immigration but took helicopters  everywhere so he didnt have to endure living amongst it. Avoiding traffic jams like the rest of LA. Taking his daughter to play all her basketball games in a helicopter. Risking life of his daughter and others by flying in poor weather to avoid taking a bus or a car and leaving a few hours earlier to get to destination.

Unlucky. Guy would have told you to take the bus or bike to work to save the environment whilst taking a chopper down to the seven eleven for a slurpy himself. 

15 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Don't give a fuck about basketball yet struggle to comprehend someone hasn't heard of Kobe Bryant tbh.  

I haven't heard of him either mate before the crash......... but then I have no interest in basketball.

It is certainly a tragedy especially when his daughter becomes a factor. But Kobe was a polarizing figure. In one hand, a fantastic athlete who gave back to the sport but on the other he was extremely arrogant and in 2003 he had to publicly apologize for having sex with an underage girl against her will. Only his wealth stopped him from being convicted of rape. We quickly put athletes on a pedestal but sometimes they are far from perfect. However, it is still a sad story.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It is certainly a tragedy especially when his daughter becomes a factor. But Kobe was a polarizing figure. In one hand, a fantastic athlete who gave back to the sport but on the other he was extremely arrogant and in 2003 he had to publicly apologize for having sex with an underage girl against her will. Only his wealth stopped him from being convicted of rape. We quickly put athletes on a pedestal but sometimes they are far from perfect. However, it is still a sad story.

Everybody seems to have forgot that wee episode , his sponsors certainly did........

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

19 isn’t underage

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Is it not? 

Na, seen cunts say it was in the UAE on Twitter

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ok, it was a long time ago and I don't do the whole google thing. But I do remember it was against her will so it was rape and he was also married at the time.

Maybe, maybe not. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Never really liked basketball but when I was younger I had a Lakers top with Bryant on the back so I'm obviously personally affected by this and taking the day off work 

Thoughts are with you at this difficult time mate 🙏

Archived