Fixtures Up To The Next OF

scottyc06

This team can give you that type of performance in any game home or away .

With this inconsistency and the way refs are and every team upping their performance against us to a higher level than against any other teams , we are never winning the rest of the games with these gutless pampered players.......

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Best away record in the league (at least it was before today). I believe this team does have the bottle. We are different than last year. We played a Hearts team at the worst possible time and we weren't up for it. I think we will rebound from this.

What’s different exactly? We are in the exact same position as last year first away game after the break and we blow it again and hand the advantage straight back to the scum. 
Nothing has changed we still have a poor standard on the bench and the rest of the squad is dross, we have Stevie still going with favourites when you have Flanagan picked and the mandatory Ojo sub. 
It was said last season we would bounce back don’t panic, how did that turn out again. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What’s different exactly? We are in the exact same position as last year first away game after the break and we blow it again and hand the advantage straight back to the scum. 
Nothing has changed we still have a poor standard on the bench and the rest of the squad is dross, we have Stevie still going with favourites when you have Flanagan picked and the mandatory Ojo sub. 
It was said last season we would bounce back don’t panic, how did that turn out again. 

I dunno CB, it just feels different this year.This team is better.  However, the Flanagan & Ojo selections may end up being Gerrard's downfall.

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Best away record in the league (at least it was before today). I believe this team does have the bottle. We are different than last year. We played a Hearts team at the worst possible time and we weren't up for it. I think we will rebound from this.

Hearts had worst home record in league, were bottom of the league by 4 points, barely scored a goal under their new manager so how the fuck was it the worst possible time?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hearts had worst home record in league, and were bottom of the league by 4 points, barely scored a goal under their new manager so how the fuck was it the worst possible time?

Barely scored a goal. They put six past Airdre! A new manager and new players are always going to be a dangerous opponent. Boyce was problem.

27 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Someone translate this for us all?

He’d pretty much planned out where we’d most likely win or drop points and where the taigs would win/drop points and how far ahead/behind we’d be after each result 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Barely scored a goal. They put six past Airdre! A new manager and new players are always going to be a dangerous opponent. Boyce was problem.

I was talking about in league.

That’s their first win under stendel and their new players had barely even trained with them ffs

They’re absolutely shite yet we made them look decent.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Up until today, you’ve finally said something I agree with. 

We've drawn twice and lost once and celtic have drawn once and lost once, playing less games away than us.

So simply put, we can clearly trust this team away from Ibrox. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I dunno CB, it just feels different this year.This team is better.  However, the Flanagan & Ojo selections may end up being Gerrard's downfall.

It did feel different for me as well, right up until we came back from the break and it was Groundhog Day. 
We are off the pace passing is poor and they just look like scared. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I was talking about in league.

That’s their first win under stendel and their new players had barely even trained with them ffs

They’re absolutely shite yet we made them look decent.

I might put a wee bet on Hearts not getting relegated. But you are right mate about one thing, we were awful.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

We've drawn twice and lost once and celtic have drawn once and lost once, playing less games away than us.

So simply put, we can clearly trust this team away from Ibrox. 

Aye that was a very trusting performance today, first real test since the break and it’s a complete failure. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

It did right for me as well, right up until we came back from the break and it was Groundhog Day. 
We are off the pace passing is poor and they just look like scared. 

When we play short, crisp passing we are really good. For some reason, we decided to play long balls all day today. When we scored, it was tic-tac-toe but that was the only time. The rest was players like Flanagan & Katic punting it long in hope.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

When we play short, crisp passing we are really good. For some reason, we decided to play long balls all day today. When we scored, it was tic-tac-toe but that was the only time. The rest was players like Flanagan & Katic punting it long in hope.

For me that was because of the high press by Hearts, they snuffed out any space in the middle and our midfield looked like they were running in mud and had never seen a football before. So the ball went long which would’ve worked if Buff was up there to hold it up but it isn’t Defoe's game and Kent & Aribo looked like boys against men.  

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye that was a very trusting performance today, first real test since the break and it’s a complete failure. 

Shite performance today along with some great performances in other games and i'm sure there'll be ups and downs for the rest of the season as well.

You should probably prepare yourself before the season starts to accept the fact we won't win every game tbh.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For me that was because of the high press by Hearts, they snuffed out any space in the middle and our midfield looked like they were running in mud and had never seen a football before. So the ball went long which would’ve worked if Buff was up there to hold it up but it isn’t Defoe's game and Kent & Aribo looked like boys against men.  

We do miss the Buff, there is no doubt about it. I'm surprised Kent has gotten away easy on here today. I guess because he scored He is the most frustrating player. I'm still not sold on Aribo in the way like Gerrard & Nigeria are.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

celtic’s dropping nothing there I’m afraid 

Surely they must drop something somewhere.. Livingston proved it and....if we just hit reset button now (easier said than done) and win game in hand  then that crucial old firm in a couple of months time... every player needs be just solid and have the desire to win it like last one. But today's  loss was a painful body shot...we must get it out our system now.

1 minute ago, Rlm said:

Surely they must drop something somewhere.. Livingston proved it and....if we just hit reset button now (easier said than done) and win game in hand  then that crucial old firm in a couple of months time... every player needs be just solid and have the desire to win it like last one. But today's  loss was a painful body shot...we must get it out our system now.

Hopefully , I’m hoping they’ll not fancy Motherwell on a Wednesday night 

Archived