***The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread***

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You can’t compare Polster to Haliday. 
Kamara hasn’t shown since the break that he derives to start. 

When, at their best, there wasn't much to choose from between Davis, Jack, Arfield and Kamara then there's rightly an argument to drop whatever one is out of form for one of the others.

But when you're talking about a player who for me is nowhere near the same standard in Polster then I think it's madness to give him a run in midfield on the basis he's looked steady enough filling in at right back.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Win is all that matters again, shite game though.

Ojo had a decent game. 

Still want Patterson to get his chance.

Ojo still infuriates the life out of me, if only he could stop hitting the 1st man with his crosses or shots😂😂

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

When, at their best, there wasn't much to choose from between Davis, Jack, Arfield and Kamara then there's rightly an argument to drop whatever one is out of form for one of the others.

But when you're talking about a player who for me is nowhere near the same standard in Polster then I think it's madness to give him a run in midfield on the basis he's looked steady enough filling in at right back.

So we have only 4 players fighting for 3 places, which means they can play shite and the chances are they are starting the next game anyway. 
Terrible situation to find a team in, made even worse by Jack out injured. 

Polster was good in the first half.

I think he was trying a bit too hard and looked a little reckless at times in the second.

Overall tonight was really pish. Crap football, crap weather, crap atmosphere. I thought in the second half we would score a truck load after we came out fired up. Defoe’s injury really killed it.

Let’s hope we get a much better performance at the weekend. We are now due one as the past four games have been shocking. 

Why did Greg Stewart not even make the bench? Arguably our best performance of the season was our 5 nil drubbing of the sheep, with him getting man of the match. Regardless if it is an injury or not, I think he could be used to greater effect when we require to change our formation up a little. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If Defoe had started games instead of Morelos we wouldn't be where we are atm. 

If we played to his strengths we would be as he scores a goal every 75 minutes that better than any current scorer in the SPFL. 

Our problems is not the strikers its the lack of goals from midfield which will make it hard for us to win the league.

2 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Why did Greg Stewart not even make the bench? Arguably our best performance of the season was our 5 nil drubbing of the sheep, with him getting man of the match. Regardless if it is an injury or not, I think he could be used to greater effect when we require to change our formation up a little. 

You want a player who is injured to play??

31 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Polster was good in the first half.

I think he was trying a bit too hard and looked a little reckless at times in the second.

Overall tonight was really pish. Crap football, crap weather, crap atmosphere. I thought in the second half we would score a truck load after we came out fired up. Defoe’s injury really killed it.

Let’s hope we get a much better performance at the weekend. We are now due one as the past four games have been shocking. 

Midweek league games at Ibrox are just shite.

We’ve another 2 coming up I think

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

After watching Kamara again tonight he deserves a chance 

Kamara at least tries something, biggest disappointment (although i dont know why as he's done this before for us) is davis, supposed to be the brains of the midfield and all he does is get in the road of the defence walking the ball out

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kamara at least tries something, biggest disappointment (although i dont know why as he's done this before for us) is davis, supposed to be the brains of the midfield and all he does is get in the road of the defence walking the ball out

Aye he try’s my patience. 
Cant argue about Davis, the amount of times he gave the ball away last night and those clipped balls over the top  to someone that ends up no where near anyone are embarrassing. 

Archived