***The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread***

ElBufalo20

53 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Polster Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jones Arfield Davis Kent 

Defoe Morelos 

I really don’t see the need for 3 cm’s at Ibrox against these teams. 

This would actually be refreshing to see but we know it will never happen

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I don't give a fuck who plays on Wednesday but they better win And win well. I don't know if it is because Sundays defeat has come so soon after battering the scum but I am struggling with this result I am still fucking gutted. I just cant fathom out how we had between 7 and 8 passengers in such an important game it fucking beggars belief. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos back for this one. 

He'll need to be on best behaviour if he scores, Don Robertson who sent him off at Motherwell is ref for this one 😟

Refs will be hellbent on sending him off , even more than before. One more and he wont kick a ball for us again , they all know how weak we are up front .........

If the wee man was two foot tackling people or hitting players I would understand the cautions but its gone beyond a joke now and he is getting targeted by the ref in each game.Its worse than when Gazza was with us!!Somebody needs to have a right good go at the SFA and the tarrier agenda.

A must win game 3 points no matter what! BB will be whipping them in

Polster must replace Flanagan with Patterson on the bench just in case. Arfield instead of Kamara as we will be on the front foot for 90 minutes.

The return of Alfredo has to give us all a boost.

Mind you after Sunday it will take a cricket score to put a smile back on my face.

I’d be absolutely astonished if it’s anything less than 2-0. Even given the poor performances I’d expect us to still win this game and since we’ve now eventually lost (our1st in the league since  September) then I think we’ll go on another mini run of 5-6 wins then a draw.

so still think 4-0 

Archived