***The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread***

ElBufalo20

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fuck that man, strongest team possible from the start.

Not saying I want it to happen - it’s just that Gerrard has previous for it.

Beale was saying in January that a week off and you need a mini pre season. They seem to value peak match fitness very highly above most things.

42 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Arfield has to come back in. Thought he drove us forward well when he came on Sunday

Created 4 chances in the first 15 mins of the second half due to him literally giving the ball out wide and forcing one of their midfielders to go with him

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If Morelos does not start then Gerrard has a lot to answer for. He needs to be up to speed for the sheep and Hibs over the next week.

Let’s just hope Morelos doesn’t get booked or he’ll be suspended for the Aberdeen game.

57 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty sure I read he was one more yellow away from missing 3 games due to accumulation points after this 'third yellow' in the tunnel of the dump.

Fs! Thot his cards had improved aswell! Seems like the same as last year, worrying about him getting booked

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty sure I read he was one more yellow away from missing 3 games due to accumulation points after this 'third yellow' in the tunnel of the dump.

But I thought accumulation of yellows was only a one game ban? Regardless of previous reds..

Archived