Tomorrow’s Record

eskbankloyal

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jones and Barker get punted then we obviously have to be be trying to bring in a new winger. I think that the plan was to get that Campbell to sign and pay a little to get him early, and play him on the right wing.

Mind you, if Hastie is coming back we might use him and Middleton....

1 hour ago, RobertN said:

Could do worse than try and get Daniel Candeias back if possible

At least we know what we are getting

Said it during summer when we were signing around 6 or 7 average wingers... I'd rather have stuck with candeias and let midfleton flourish.

6 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

I hate criticising players but Barker’s howling. Christ alone knows why he was bought.  

Every time I see him play I think of MOH  he just runs until he bashes into someone or runs out of pitch  then repeats it all over again , strange signing.

10 minutes ago, corkinator said:

What has jones done? He’s hardly had a chance 

Think the frustration lies with what he ‘hasn’t’ done when given the chance since his return. I agree he has talent and I honestly would have no issue with perseverance, but this title has been a long time in the waiting and is there for the taking. We need people (first team squad) who are capable of delivering now, but if he can turn it around good luck to him...

I'm becoming excited by the fact Barker may leave, nevermind who comes in. 

Jones though, that's a strange one as I feel he hasn't ever got going, mainly due to his self inflicted injury from a daft tackle. I would keep him as he is still better than Ojo. 

6 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It is, Ianis is his name. Signed a 5 year deal with genk last summer, it’s an absolute non-starter.

Can’t get a game for genk. Wouldn’t surprise me if we tried a loan deal 

Archived