Tomorrow’s Record

eskbankloyal

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, mus said:

I find it strange people keep saying "send Ojo back" without having any idea whether that is even a option, it might be a season long loan with no return or recall!!

It might be a season long loan but these things can always be renegotiated. All it takes it for us to speak to Liverpool and tell them their boy isn't going to get much game time and it would be best for his development if he went elsewhere. I'm sure they would agree as they would want what is best for their player and that is not warming our subs bench while getting fleeting appearances here and there. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

It might be a season long loan but these things can always be renegotiated. All it takes it for us to speak to Liverpool and tell them their boy isn't going to get much game time and it would be best for his development if he went elsewhere. I'm sure they would agree as they would want what is best for their player and that is not warming our subs bench while getting fleeting appearances here and there. 

Exactly my point, so you can't just "send him back" it would take time and effort to sort out

Just now, mus said:

Exactly my point, so you can't just "send him back" it would take time and effort to sort out

You can though. Speak to Liverpool and make it happen. The way you worded it seemed like you were ruling it out as a possibility. 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Remember cunts moaning that we got Nemane instead of Barker 😂

Barker was a highly rated youth international. Nemane was a wee boy.

The worst thing about this thread is Mark Allen getting all the blame. I’m sure he was the one who identified them but Gerrard also sanctions transfers. No one comes in at senior level if he doesn’t want them.

I would keep Jones until the end of the season and see how he gets on. Still feel he has something to offer.  Barker can just GTF.

We are crying out for a attacking mid and another decent forward. We really need them if to have any possibility of the league

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Barker was a highly rated youth international. Nemane was a wee boy.

The worst thing about this thread is Mark Allen getting all the blame. I’m sure he was the one who identified them but Gerrard also sanctions transfers. No one comes in at senior level if he doesn’t want them.

Mark Allen also does'nt sign off on the wage bill

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Jones has become so overrated since he has been out injured!

Between him and Edmundson for players who improve every week they don't play.

To be fair, with Jones, his performances in the Europa League in Denmark and the cameo against Legia hinted at him being of some use. Prior to signing him most people probably didn't even expect that.

Absolutely no way is barker on 10k a week. No way. I would be a bit disappointed to see jones go as I reckon at the start of the season he showed he had a bit to offer, im probably in the minority on here cos most didn't seem to rate him at all for reasons I couldn't really fathom. He could be one we regret letting go in my opinion. 

Archived