Tomorrow’s Record

eskbankloyal

18 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

We'll be making a mistake if Jones and Barker go and we only bring in one player. I think we need 2 or 3. Need a striker, a winger and another midfielder. Even recalling McCrorie from Pompey wouldn't be a bad idea. 

Why recall McCrorie? He’s a destroyer at best and we don’t play with one of them. 

Would barely play.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Our problem for me with the midfield was we had no one to run beyond.

Kamara, Davis and Jack are good for tarriers and Europe but against shite it’s not attacking enough. 

They were McCrorie type of games.

I appreciate it’s only 3 games but when you see the contribution of King and Docherty it doesn’t make any sense.

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Jones must really be regretting that wild unneccesary lunge that crocked him. 

We've seen first hand that although fans might shout snap him or whatever, the players are 100% best off ignoring that

5 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Well hopefully they don't spin the line of Hastie returning and Defoe signing a permanent deal as 'like two new signings' in the January window.

I'd pretty much wager that won't happen 

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Well hopefully they don't spin the line of Hastie returning and Defoe signing a permanent deal as 'like two new signings' in the January window.

Press conference on Friday to announce Hasties return then onto HTC for a picture with scarf above his head.

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Haining84 on FF says it's a number 10 we are after

Hopefully, it's long overdue.

When we’re behind and chasing a goo we need an option to go more attacking.  A number 10 does that for us.  Bring off the CDM and switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Gary mac has laid it on the line do more in training or your out I'll be honest I think the decision is already made and they'll be gone by Saturday morning.

Imagine throwing away the chance to play for Rangers because your attitude in training was shite.

Stupid cunts the both of them.

Archived