What happened to the promised statement

thehost

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is anyone surprised?

Ā 

Our board are weak and terrified of the fenian.Ā  We'llĀ be fair game as long as we have bully victims like that wee prick Robertson building bridges.

Ā 

Fucking wet wipe.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He never got sent for a dive that was only a yellow.Ā 
He got cheated by the first yellow.Ā 

Second yellow is what gets you sent off, he dived and it was honestly the most ridiculous decision he could have made.

Not disputing the first yellow, I'm saying what he walked for

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No follow up statement.

Absolutely nothing regarding Leckie and the Sun.

Hartson saying whatever the fuck he wants..

Ā 

Meanwhile Traynor and Robertson are MIA,

I'm astonished the club have said nothing more publically

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Second yellow is what gets you sent off, he dived and it was honestly the most ridiculous decision he could have made.

Silly decision, which put him without a competitive game for a month. Only advantage is that he'll be fully restedĀ 

The game was over, Clancy could have just let it go but he couldn't wait to send him off since he couldn't find another way for the scum to win. Christie dives almost every game and gets away with it. Don't say you are going to make a statement and then do nothing 10 days later.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

But he doesnā€™t walk for that if the Ref treats him the same as the rest on the first yellow for a nudge.Ā 
Anyway this thread is getting derailed mate.

The topic is whereĀ is the follow up statement from the club. The scum have managed to pull up an experienced ex pro andĀ pundit on a national sports channel for pointing out the blatantly obvious and received an apology in that time. We canā€™t even get a national newspaper to retract comments made by a unqualified shrink claiming Buff is onĀ the edge of a mental collapse, never mind the bollocks thatā€™s been spouted on Sports Media for the last 3 weeks.Ā 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No follow up statement.

Absolutely nothing regarding Leckie and the Sun.

Hartson saying whatever the fuck he wants..

Ā 

Meanwhile Traynor and Robertson are MIA,

That is the main thing for me, no action against the sun for a vindictive, spiteful personal attack on one of our players. Poor stuff from Rangers.

49 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but he got sent off for a dive and you said we had been cheated out of him playing recently

It's nothing to do with the dive .Ā 

It's the personal attack in the papers , it's the call from ex players wanting x amount of game bans , it's the mock offence made out of gestures . It's the way hes treated to a different standardĀ from anyone else .Ā 

See if I was Morelos , a young man playing away from home in a hostile environmentĀ Ā , I'd be in the first planeĀ out of here if the club didnt have my back .Ā 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It's nothing to do with the dive .Ā 

It's the personal attack in the papers , it's the call from ex players wanting x amount of game bans , it's the mock offence made out of gestures . It's the way hes treated to a different standardĀ from anyone else .Ā 

See if I was Morelos , a young man playing away from home in a hostile environmentĀ Ā , I'd be in the first planeĀ out of here if the club didnt have my back .Ā 

I think you will see just that In the summer and it wonā€™t be about offers we canā€™t refuse it will be for the exact reason you say.Ā 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think you will see just that In the summer and it wonā€™t be about offers we canā€™t refuse it will be for the exact reason you say.Ā 

It honestly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest .Ā 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

It was a blatant dive :lol:

I was fuming he had been sent off as I thought he'd clipped him and then when I seen it back I couldn't believe how stupid Alfie had beenĀ 

Especially when he could have clipped it into the net.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely .Its all the cunts that never go to the games toošŸ˜‰

Why would I waste my time and money doing that when every single game we play has cameras at itĀ 

With the multiple angles etc you get by watching on TV I would argue that I am better positioned to give an opinion on games due to your restricted view of certain areas of the pitchĀ 

Few possible reasons:

The Board have chickened out

They are still working on it given the hypocrisy that arose from the LG incidentĀ 

The club is in dialogue behind the scenes and have been advised that only remains viable if they conduct it in private

The club has launched legal action šŸ˜‚

3 hours ago, thehost said:

a dive when

after he ran forty yards

2 minutes after the game should have ended

96 minutes of physical activity

after being booked for literally fuck all

after the ref ignored 3/4 celtic second yellows

Ā 

are you sure your not RFC MD?

Ā 

Ā 

fucking no wonder we are fucked from pillar to post

Ā 

Ā 

giphy.gif

He dived, ya fucking lunatic.Ā 

wonder if the posters who after laying into Morelos are the same folk who wanted him gone for 2 million last year

Ā 

what say you @Rfc52

Ā 

meanwhile none of them have seen fit to actually comment on the thread title and main area of concern, a board who issue a statement saying they aint taking it anymore and will be issuing a full statement then never bother their arse

Ā 

some cunts on here seem more focussed on giving our top scorer a kicking than standing up to the filth, fucking bewildering

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, thehost said:

some cunts on here seem more focussed on giving our top scorer a kicking than standing up to the filth, fucking bewildering

ā€œstanding up to the filthā€ by posting on a Rangers fans forum.Ā 

Archived