What happened to the promised statement

thehost

19 minutes ago, thehost said:

wonder if the posters who after laying into Morelos are the same folk who wanted him gone for 2 million last year

what say you @Rfc52

meanwhile none of them have seen fit to actually comment on the thread title and main area of concern, a board who issue a statement saying they aint taking it anymore and will be issuing a full statement then never bother their arse

some cunts on here seem more focussed on giving our top scorer a kicking than standing up to the filth, fucking bewildering

It’s just macro/micro tbh. On a macro level, yes, the media/refs are out to get us and specifically Morelos. On a micro level, yes, Morelos dived to receive a second yellow card. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed recently that the record are starting to get more nods from the club. The sun seem to have been taken completely out of the loop. 

However they should have been absolutely lambasted the sun and especially leckie. But looks like instead of gung ho theyve just removed all exclusives to them 

28 minutes ago, thehost said:

wonder if the posters who after laying into Morelos are the same folk who wanted him gone for 2 million last year

what say you @Rfc52

meanwhile none of them have seen fit to actually comment on the thread title and main area of concern, a board who issue a statement saying they aint taking it anymore and will be issuing a full statement then never bother their arse

some cunts on here seem more focussed on giving our top scorer a kicking than standing up to the filth, fucking bewildering

I was just addressing the mistake you made in your OP, I love Morelos. I named my new cat Alfie after him

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

Few possible reasons:

The Board have chickened out

They are still working on it given the hypocrisy that arose from the LG incident 

The club is in dialogue behind the scenes and have been advised that only remains viable if they conduct it in private

The club has launched legal action 😂

Should’ve just stopped at the only credible answer. 

The Board Chickened Out. 

5 hours ago, thehost said:

has that cunt of a MD capitulated and fucked the club over once more. HE's as fucking useless as Bain and that is saying something.

Meanwhile the filth have managed to be the victim's whilst a player launches objects into a crowd.

We lose 3 points having been cheated out of our talisman striker.

What a way to misrun a business. The cunts should be ashamed of themselves.

The 2nd yellow was deserved 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The 2nd yellow was deserved 

99% of refs let that go because the game was over but not when it comes to Morelos. It is still being talked about because the board promised to defend the club getting fined for the Morelos and Kent gestures and they haven't.

Haven't seen it yet, only the comment by Neil McCann on the BBC timeline, but it does seem that Mr Clancy has rules for one and not the other:

"Scott Allan has been taking a lot of stick from Dundee United fans. So much has been made of people celebrating getting yellow cards and he's left the field of play (after scoring). He's shushing the United fans and I haven't seen too much bother back. So respect to them for not getting too uppity, for giving it out and being able to take it and for Kevin Clancy for not booking him."

12 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Haven't seen it yet, only the comment by Neil McCann on the BBC timeline, but it does seem that Mr Clancy has rules for one and not the other:

"Scott Allan has been taking a lot of stick from Dundee United fans. So much has been made of people celebrating getting yellow cards and he's left the field of play (after scoring). He's shushing the United fans and I haven't seen too much bother back. So respect to them for not getting too uppity, for giving it out and being able to take it and for Kevin Clancy for not booking him."

Not even Morelos gets booked for shushing fans.

Fed up with us shitting the bed regarding what’s going on in Scottish football , if our board and even Gerrard think the taigs carryon about every non incident  has no bearing on decisions in games , they are deluded , Beaton saw it as far less drama to apologise than give us a stonewall penalty at pittodrie , amongst Clancy’s blatant cheating  on the 29th dec he is booking their player twice and not sending him off coz who he 

I’ve said it a few times on here I was absolutely astounded by Gerrards post match comments regarding Clancy on the 29th of December, “No complaints” , it was a fucking disgraceful performance  , coz we won should make no difference, we should have highlighted the lot, as a result he gets their next game at parkheed and gives them another penalty for fuck all , we’ve only ourselves to blame , frustrating as fuck as a bear though constantly watching our club doing nothing and ultimately costing us points 

11 hours ago, thehost said:

has that cunt of a MD capitulated and fucked the club over once more. HE's as fucking useless as Bain and that is saying something.

Meanwhile the filth have managed to be the victim's whilst a player launches objects into a crowd.

We lose 3 points having been cheated out of our talisman striker.

What a way to misrun a business. The cunts should be ashamed of themselves.

Utter fucking nonsence. Here's the statement just released. Now get over it ffs!..........

Yours sincerely, 

Taking it up the arse.

Sadly, their MO aint for changing. However I do wonder at what Gerrard thinks of it all. If he's thinking enough is enough, then he should be demanding the board get our position out there and challenging the authorities every which way. Maybe we'll be surprised and it's tied up with legalities and it will still come out, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

The hate campaign against Alfie and the club is as obvious as it is widespread and relentless.  Not new, but just a lot fucking worse as we get closer to the scum. I do wonder at our board as to why the silence and I don't get it and now Gerrard backs off. Something we've missed?!

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not even Morelos gets booked for shushing fans.

If you read his comment it mentions leaving the field of play (as well as shooshing 😉)

As said, haven't actually seen it, so I'll stay shooshed until I have!!

4 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

If you read his comment it mentions leaving the field of play (as well as shooshing 😉)

As said, haven't actually seen it, so I'll stay shooshed until I have!!

Aye that baffles me tbf. Sure somebody done for Killie against us and got away with it as well

Archived