Hastie recall

BallochBear

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Hastie deserves a chance along with Stewart 

Stewart’s been hard done by IMO. Done well in the limited chances he’s had. Must be gutting seeing cunts like Barker and Ojo getting game time ahead of you. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Stewart’s been hard done by IMO. Done well in the limited chances he’s had. Must be gutting seeing cunts like Barker and Ojo getting game time ahead of you. 

That’s the thing we don’t know what goes on in training. Attitude is wrong etc. Rumours of Jones’s attitude is poor for a while now and barker just doesn’t look capable of doing very much 

25 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That’s the thing we don’t know what goes on in training. Attitude is wrong etc. Rumours of Jones’s attitude is poor for a while now and barker just doesn’t look capable of doing very much 

From what I’d heard Jones is an attitude thing and Barker always looks good in training so presumably there’s a mental thing about applying it during matches. 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

From what I’d heard Jones is an attitude thing and Barker always looks good in training so presumably there’s a mental thing about applying it during matches. 

who did you hear that from?

To be fair to him Rotherham started using a 433 system which was ideal for him and he scored a few goals. They now go with two up top which has seen game time limited. Given that they are in a promotion place their hardly going to change the formation.  I would rather see him come on before either Barker or Ojo.

Archived