Changes for tomorrow

hammer93

What's the gut feeling for tomorrows line up?

This will tell me where SG is as a manager, he has publicly slated 75% of the team on Sunday (rightly so) I for one will be disappointed if he doesn't shake things up by benching or dropping a good few!!

No way can Flanagan get a strip so Polster should play right back with young Patterson getting a subs strip.

Alfie for Defoe also a no brainer....it's the midfield 3 that intrigues me with what he will do....Jack being injured I would drop Kamara and bring in Mcrorie, Docherty or even Halliday , Davis as honking as he was gets a bit of grace as he has been more consistent than Kamara of late, I think Arfield will get the nod playing further up field possibly behind Morelos, I think kent and Aribo will also keep their slots...thoughts?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

This will tell me where SG is as a manager, he has publicly slated 75% of the team on Sunday (rightly so) I for one will be disappointed if he doesn't shake things up by benching or dropping a good few!!

No way can Flanagan get a strip so Polster should play right back with young Patterson getting a subs strip.

Alfie for Defoe also a no brainer....it's the midfield 3 that intrigues me with what he will do....Jack being injured I would drop Kamara and bring in Mcrorie, Docherty or even Halliday , Davis as honking as he was gets a bit of grace as he has been more consistent than Kamara of late, I think Arfield will get the nod playing further up field possibly behind Morelos, I think kent and Aribo will also keep their slots...thoughts?

Never going to happen.

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

McCrorie isn't even in Glasgow, Doc has one foot out the door and Andy was honking against Stranraer.

Kamara has become a pub player in some people's eyes because of two bad games. He has had a pretty good season so far imo.

The team will be-

McGregor 

Polster   Goldson   Katic   Barisic 

Kamara

Davis             Arfield 

Aribo                                           Kent 

Morelos 

Putting Docherty or Halliday anywhere near the bench, never mind the starting 11, is genuinely insane tbh.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McCrorie isn't even in Glasgow, Doc has one foot out the door and Andy was honking against Stranraer.

Kamara has become a pub player in some people's eyes because of two bad games. He has had a pretty good season so far imo.

He is extremely overrated in general by the support because we got him on the cheap 

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The team will be-

McGregor 

Polster   Goldson   Katic   Barisic 

Kamara

Davis             Arfield 

Aribo                                           Kent 

Morelos 

Putting Docherty or Halliday anywhere near the bench, never mind the starting 11, is genuinely insane tbh.

I liked this post. 

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Morelos coming back from suspension is an obvious change.  A change at RB is essential since Flanagan can't attack. 

McCrorie is out on loan.  The club are trying to put Docherty out on loan.  I can't even remember the last time Halliday kicked a ball for us.  

It would be pointless playing Arfield further up the pitch since he offers no attacking threat whatsoever.  It's been the same all season.  

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

Morelos coming back from suspension is an obvious change.  A change at RB is essential since Flanagan can't attack. 

McCrorie is out on loan.  The club are trying to put Docherty out on loan.  I can't even remember the last time Halliday kicked a ball for us.  

It would be pointless playing Arfield further up the pitch since he offers no attacking threat whatsoever.  It's been the same all season.  

Mcrorie is back is he not, he was in Dubai so he wouldn't be with us when Portsmouth still had games, as for Docherty if he is still with us then use him

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Paterson should be starting.

Morelos in.

Don’t see Kamara or Davis being dropped as Jack is injured.

If we had any capable back ups Kent and Aribo would/should be getting dropped.

Why Patterson ahead of Polster?

Don't think we need 2 DMs at home against Ross County.

Maybe we should drop either Kamara or Davis and give GE the DM slot.

Would let Arfield, Aribo and Davis/Kamara more licence to go forward.

He's looked pretty good whenever he's had game time and would surely make it less likely that we lose any physical battle.

Also is Stewart ready yet?

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Honestly is Mcrorie still at Portsmouth, I could have sworn I saw pictures of Mcrorie at the airport the day they flew out....can't see him in any videos from Dubai mind you😂😂

18 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Docherty and Halliday, jesus christ this place has went mental. People have short memories of how shite they are.

Team will be what Blueme suggested.

My point isn't that they 2 aren't brilliant but Kamara deserves to be dropped...

It's not acceptable for players to go through the motions because their is no fear of being dropped, would it seriously harm us to play either in place of Kamara for 1 game to give him a boot up the arse?

Don't think there will be radical changes nor should there be. The group of players who played on Sunday have shown us on numerous occasions this season just how good they can be.

3 changes for me, one of them forced through injury and one of them because the main man is back from suspension. Polster, Arfield and Morelos in with Flanagan, Jack and Defoe making way. Shape wise I'm not sure if Arfield will swap with Aribo but those 3 changes are what I'm expecting. 

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

2 bad games on the trot should see on the bench for the third. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

2 bad games on the trot should see on the bench for the third. 

You could probably say that about everyone since the break bar a few.

Kamara is needed tomorrow. My favourite player last year was Arfield but I've lost the faith lately so the options are few.

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Honestly is Mcrorie still at Portsmouth, I could have sworn I saw pictures of Mcrorie at the airport the day they flew out....can't see him in any videos from Dubai mind you😂😂

Pretty sure he returned to them after Dubai. However he wasn't in their squad at the week-end.

Archived