Morelos injured for the night?

GOAT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up.

This is one of the posts from the thread over at ff, shocking if this is what it's come to.

Vandalism is one thing but if they attempted to cut his brake lines (if true) then that is a completely different ball game.  Possible manslaughter. And isn't his wife pregnant? Scum of the earth. Hope they catch the bastards.  Let's see what media attention this gets. 

If this is true, then the board better not hold back on all those media cunts. Leckie, Sutton etc. This is utterly abhorrent. And I hope we go nuclear on all concerned. We are talking about a guy and his pregnant wife for fucks sake. 

If there’s something in this then the club have to go after these bastards in the media. Their continued attacks on a young footballer trying his best to make a career for himself go unchallenged yet we have a fucking ned like Griffiths continually backed for being brave. 

Honestly done with this fucking country 

23 minutes ago, Vision said:

Anybody reading the rumors of Alfie's car on ff, sinister if true.

That is outrageous if confirmed mate........hope it doesn't put Alfredo off playing in Scotland..... couldn't blame him if he decided enough is enough and packed his bags for pastures new.

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Well we just made it by St Mirren this time last week. 

Ross County will be a bit more open and yes we might even only get 1 or 2 but they will struggle for chances so not that bothered.

St Mirren was park the bus and simply hope for 5-10% chance of a draw

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos was involved in a dramatic chase on Tuesday night after discovering a suspicious man concealed underneath his car.

The Colombian striker arrived home with his pregnant wife Yesenia to find a man hiding beneath his motor.

Morelos spooked the individual and was forced to gave chase on foot down rain-soaked Glasgow streets.

A Rangers spokesman said: "We believe there was an incident but we can’t say any more as it’s now subject to a police investigation."

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

That is outrageous if confirmed mate........hope it doesn't put Alfredo off playing in Scotland..... couldn't blame him if he decided enough is enough and packed his bags for pastures new.

I would, in a heartbeat. Cunts trying to murder you and your pregnant wife because of how you play football, egged on by the media? I’d be gone tomorrow 

22 minutes ago, Vision said:

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up.

This is one of the posts from the thread over at ff, shocking if this is what it's come to.

It’s on the Record website now.

Unless they’ve just reported it based on what they’ve seen online - wouldn’t put it past them!

5 minutes ago, Vision said:

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos was involved in a dramatic chase on Tuesday night after discovering a suspicious man concealed underneath his car.

The Colombian striker arrived home with his pregnant wife Yesenia to find a man hiding beneath his motor.

Morelos spooked the individual and was forced to gave chase on foot down rain-soaked Glasgow streets.

A Rangers spokesman said: "We believe there was an incident but we can’t say any more as it’s now subject to a police investigation."

Maybe he doesn't have a calf strain. Quite possibly too upset and not in the right frame of mind to play. Vile scumbags, they have no limits to win the league.

Archived