Morelos injured for the night?

GOAT

I've got a horrible feeling he'll be off this window and do you know what I don't blame him tbh! These fenian bastards are wired wrong and the blame also lies firmly at the door of  cunts like Leckie, Sutton and Hartson.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

If this is true then the club have to go all out against Hartson, Sutton, Stewart and Leckie etc, these bastards have stirred up so much hatred against Alfie they’ve got to be held to account

The Club should have reacted when the hatred started not waited until this has come about.The fear and hatred in THEM is rife but this goes way beyond the pail.

How many times did Novo have to move house because of THEM,3/4,this sh*te has to be nailed and the board can start wi the SMSM 😞

It's beyond words now, this is what happens when the media are allowed a coordinated witch hunt against a boy to drive him out of the country all because of the team he plays for. 

Attempted murder now just part and parcel of the "Old Firm fishbowl"? 

I don't think anyone of us could blame Alfredo if he left before Friday, he's had no public backing from the club and that sickens me more than anything, so much for looking out for own. 

Your fucking Stewart’s Sutton’s etc will be fucking delighted. 

Fuck Scottish football and fuck this country. Hand celtic 10 in a row right now because there is no way the powers that be and the media will allow us to get anywhere near a title till they win 10. 

Imagine the uproar if it was Lennon or Griffiths - fucking Sturgeon would be involved straight away. The head would be wobbling like fuck 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

It’s on the Record website now.

Unless they’ve just reported it based on what they’ve seen online - wouldn’t put it past them!

There's a quote from Rangers though so something has definitely happened. Hope the wee man and his wife are okay. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

There's a quite from Rangers though so something has definitely happened. Hope the wee man and his wife are okay. 

Yes, mate - saw that after I’d posted it.

I’d just seen a snippet that my lad sent me on Warsapp!

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This would be a new low for Scottish football but watch the media spin the life out of it and blame Morelos somehow. I hate this backward shithole now 🤬

Shouldn't be driving a fancy car, he's just rubbing it in our faces now.

It's actually sickening to read shit like that. The lengths that these people will go to man, they are not right.

Need to get after these pricks in the media who have had free reign for too long to take shots at Alfie but all the while will defend the 'angelic' thumb to the hilt. 

What a fucked up world we live in

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This would be a new low for Scottish football but watch the media spin the life out of it and blame Morelos somehow. I hate this backward shithole now 🤬

Probably accuse him of people smuggling...

Archived