Morelos injured for the night?

GOAT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Detective Inspector Kenny McDonald said: "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night (Tuesday, 28 January, 2020), I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established."

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Detective Inspector Kenny McDonald said: "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night (Tuesday, 28 January, 2020), I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established."

Just wanted to see what underneath a supercar looked like 

What the fuck is wrong with them by the way. Have they nothing more important in their lives? Is this supposed to be banter?

Totally shameful, and quite frankly upsetting as in my view, this is what happens when the media’s stance on Alfredo Morelos is disgraceful and personally insulting.

A pantomime villain on the football field who is simply earning money doing what many dream of as kids. Whilst abuse at the game isn’t warranted either, it’s part of the game, leave it there. This sort of thing is disgusting.

You simply wouldn’t see this happen to others, the media have built this up. Their obsession with Morelos is sick.

1 hour ago, Vision said:

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up.

This is one of the posts from the thread over at ff, shocking if this is what it's come to.

Absolute bastards, trying to force him out IMO, but also think he might not run away too easily. 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He has a child on the way, wouldn't blame him if he left

Neither could I mate, but there is very little time left for the kind of move it would take to buy him IMO, only two days but you never know.

I have no doubt this is some nutters trying to get him out. 

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

But what if Alfredo hadn't spotted/confronted the man DI McDonald? It took place in a 'secure' carpark,hopefully there's CCTV footage.

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos was involved in a dramatic chase on Tuesday night after discovering a suspicious man concealed underneath his car.

The Colombian striker arrived home with his pregnant wife Yesenia to find a man hiding beneath his motor.

Morelos spooked the individual and was forced to gave chase on foot down rain-soaked Glasgow streets.

A Rangers spokesman said: "We believe there was an incident but we can’t say any more as it’s now subject to a police investigation."

That's the problem...once it's open to Police investigation, nothing can be talked about till after case is closed now. 

Absolutely disgusting that attempted murder is how far hatred is willing to take people...not only on Morelos himself, but his wife and unborn child as well.

The scottish media should be voicing their disgust in people like this even if they can't go into too much detail with Police being involved(we all know there are always loopholes somewhere), but no doubt some will make a mockery and all types of excuses on this situation - which is just shameful in itself:( 

Gutted for Morelos and his wife. I really hope they are both okay and this doesn't put too much stress on her pregnancy. 

This is what happens when our board don't say shit about the horrendous treatment of buff. Journalists football pundits given free reign to say and act how they wish.

They have a responsibility to no fan the flames and make a volatile situation worse

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Neither could I mate, but there is very little time left for the kind of move it would take to buy him IMO, only two days but you never know.

I have no doubt this is some nutters trying to get him out. 

Is this how badly they will take lengths to stop Rangers getting 55. They're that desperate to prove the scum can get 10 on that type of merit alone? 

Proves their lack of confidence in their own team. I would like to believe our fans aren't that fanatical if that was the reason! I trust ours aren't.  

We can't assume 100% it is one of their fans that's responsible for this until we have facts regardless.  Might not even be a football fan. We just don't know. It's an awful situation anyway. 

Archived