Rangers players car tampered with?

mrmojorisin

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it’s true celtic need to be expelled from the league you know for sporting integrity.

Their scumbag supporters know no bounds to the depths they will sink to and the media and the politicians in this country are complicit in this as it’s fair game to target Rangers fans and players because they are dirty unionist Protestants.

I really hope it spurs Alfie on even more and hammer home 55 and stay for the rest of his career but to be honest if it were me with a wife and kid on the way I’d be saying I’ve had enough. The club need to back him, the rest of the squad and the fans.

Fuck building bridges it’s clear whatever we have done in this regard isn’t working and the other side of the bridge isn’t interested in the slightest.

The club have said they cant comment because its a police investigation. When they can comment they need to go all out on the agenda and culture and prejudice that has been built up against Morelos by those in the media and ex celtic 'pundits'.

2 minutes ago, middli said:

The club have said they cant comment because its a police investigation. When they can comment they need to go all out on the agenda and culture and prejudice that has been built up against Morelos by those in the media and ex celtic 'pundits'.

When they can comment they never do, we made a statement about making a statement 11 days ago now, still waiting on it.

I'm already resigned to losing alfie in the summer but incidents like this and the silence from our board will no doubt help him make up his mind and not in a good way for us.

Absolutely shocking.  My heart goes out to Alfie and his pregnant wife.

Rangers star Alfredo Morelos was involved in a dramatic chase through Glasgow streets last night after discovering a man concealed underneath his car - it is has been reported.

The Ibrox side say they "believe there was an incident" but could not reveal any further details.

A police investigation is now underway to determine if any criminality took place. 

A post on Rangers fan Facebook group Follow Follow shows a supercar being towed away. 

The post says "It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating".

It's thought that the Colombian striker returned home with his pregnant wife Yeseniato to find a man hiding beneath his car. He then reportedly gave chase on foot. 

Detective Inspector Kenny McDonald confirmed to the Glasgow Times: "Following reports of a man allegedly tampering with a car in a secured car park in Glasgow last night, I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. "At this time no criminality has been established."

A Rangers spokesman added: "We believe there was an incident but we can’t say any more as it’s now subject to a police investigation."

We earlier told how the 23-year-old might not make his comeback for the side tonight after boss Steven Gerrard revealed he has a calf injury.

Morelos missed Rangers' last three fixtures through suspension and was in line for a return to first-team action this evening against Ross County, but the forward is now a doubt for the Premiership encounter.

"Alfredo has had a small calf problem," Gerrard told Rangers TV.

"So I need to check with the medical staff what the right decision to do with Alfredo is because we do not want to put him in with any risk.

"But it's good to have him back available in the squad. We have a lot of games coming up, so I'll make the right decision that is not a risk to the player."

source: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18196038.Rangers-star-alfredo-morelos-involved-chase-suspicious-person-caught-tampering-car/

16 minutes ago, middli said:

They should, but we know they will not unfortunately, Alfredo is not related to any board members. 

22 minutes ago, middli said:

I think the club will be following police advice and then concentrate on the safety of all team members as this could be an attempted murder. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the club will be following police advice and then concentrate on the safety of all team members as this could be an attempted murder. 

Why can’t they even come out and say they’ll support their player and do whatever they can to make him feel safe? 
Fucking pathetic.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Why can’t they even come out and say they’ll support their player and do whatever they can to make him feel safe? 
Fucking pathetic.

They only really need to say that to Alfie at this point. If their is an attempt on his life then the club will follow police advice and black out the press.

I’m assuming the car was taken away to be checked for what the c^nt was trying to do.

Is this what it’s come to now, the pure hatred of anything/anyone Rangers seems to be acceptable in this rancid country.  It’s unthinkable what the result could have been if the brakes were tampered with. 

Obviously we don't know what's happened yet, but it's always true to say that demonising folk can have consequences. Hopefully a wee jolt to the 'nutter', 'waster', 'crackpot', 'something wrong with him' brigade of sellic leaning pundits.

If anything like this turned out to be true all of them will have contributed towards it.

Archived