Rangers players car tampered with?

mrmojorisin

31 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the club will be following police advice and then concentrate on the safety of all team members as this could be an attempted murder. 

Do you watch the football itself when it comes to Rangers?

Never seen you post about anything actually football related 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do you watch the football itself when it comes to Rangers?

Never seen you post about anything actually football related 

Clearly stalking there. Deeply worrying given the context of this thread. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do you watch the football itself when it comes to Rangers? YES

Never seen you post about anything actually football related  I DO

I can understand your anger at the board but please do not sabotage the thread nit picking at me. The focus should be on supporting Alfie and his pregnant wife through this ordeal.

As I said on the other thread, this is a serious fucking incident and will leave both looking over their shoulders, particularly his pregnant wife. Living with fear is far from a good thing and it may be the watershed moment in Alfie deciding to leave, because that incident could have turned out much worse to become the unthinkable. Confronting some junky taig bastard is not something to face with a pregnant wife.

The silence from our board in all the abuse Alfie has had to confront both on and off the park is as shameless as it is cowardly. They can either speak up now and go to war with our haters or gtf. It's now that bad.

C'mon to fuck people,some cunts tampering with Alfies car and it could be his brakes they were at,this could be very dangerous for Alfie and his family.

There are some right idiots out there the polis need to catch whoever done this.

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the club will be following police advice and then concentrate on the safety of all team members as this could be an attempted murder. 

No-one is asking for them to comment on a live case.

They can comment about his treatment in general.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This is fucking outrageous.

Police should be having a word with the mouthpieces Sutton and Hartson about whipping this hysteria up.

In most other scenarios,much of what they say about Morelos could be deemed 'hate speech' 😞

This is deadly serious if found to be true  ..... and if the culprit had not been discovered .... could have resulted in a tragic event that may have potentially injured both Alfredo .... his wife and the baby ..... plus some other innocents in other vehicles ..... or worse.

This puts a totally different aspect to the never ending unjust negative spotlight being shone on Alfredo ....... it stinks of terrorist activities ..... where innocent people are classed as legitimate targets ...... something any right thinking person knows to be total insanity ..... I hope the board take this threat as a serious one and make proper arrangements for the safety of Alfredo and his wife ..... along with the rest of our players.

If this turns out to be true ..... and is down to some revenge seeking tarrier  ..... then the board will have all the ammunition they will ever need to stop building bridges .... as it is not fucking working.

🇬🇧

When I first heard this I thought it could maybe some random twat trying to thieve the catalytic converter, its massive now apparently,if windass is right though and its his brakes they tried to cut then that is beyond grim. How did we get to this? What level of hatred have the media managed to stir up?. Beyond belief really.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

When I first heard this I thought it could maybe some random twat trying to thieve the catalytic converter, its massive now apparently,if windass is right though and its his brakes they tried to cut then that is beyond grim. How did we get to this? What level of hatred have the media managed to stir up?. Beyond belief really.

We are all paranoid mate. It was just a homeless man looking for shelter from the rain. Nothing more.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Was about to post same....I work in a glasgow hospital and  there has been problems with roma stealing catalytic converters from cars while parked overnight 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

This is deadly serious if found to be true  ..... and if the culprit had not been discovered .... could have resulted in a tragic event that may have potentially injured both Alfredo .... his wife and the baby ..... plus some other innocents in other vehicles ..... or worse.

This puts a totally different aspect to the never ending unjust negative spotlight being shone on Alfredo ....... it stinks of terrorist activities ..... where innocent people are classed as legitimate targets ...... something any right thinking person knows to be total insanity ..... I hope the board take this threat as a serious one and make proper arrangements for the safety of Alfredo and his wife ..... along with the rest of our players.

If this turns out to be true ..... and is down to some revenge seeking tarrier  ..... then the board will have all the ammunition they will ever need to stop building bridges .... as it is not fucking working.

🇬🇧

You're right. This is republicans at work. 

This board are as shameless as they are cowardly. This board have had plenty ammo to go after our haters, but that would take a spine.  Taigs will continue to do what taigs do, unless someone is prepared to stop them.

20 minutes ago, bgally said:

C'mon to fuck people,some cunts tampering with Alfies car and it could be his brakes they were at,this could be very dangerous for Alfie and his family.

There are some right idiots out there the polis need to catch whoever done this.

They are not idiots, but dangerous fucking psycho's hell bent on having their way and just no one willing to stop them and indeed, some empowering them. Never underestimate the enemy. Republicanism has found a new home in Glasgow and it IS thriving.

5 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

Evil, sick, twisted, dellusional, always the victim peado bastards, fuckin hate them with a passion, if someone of their "faith" gets caught for this i hope he gets his life made a misery for the rest of his time on this planet.

40 hours community service and made a hero to the cause.

Hoping I am right and it's nothing more sinister, but chances are it was nothing more than a scumbag junkie trying to break into the car and hiding when they have been caught.

"Attempted murder"? - I don't think so.

There was nobody "under" the car - it can't even go over a speedbump without scraping both ends. Even Bobby fucking Sands couldn't get under it. Windass is as thick as fucking mince, so his info will just be coming from what is in the press.

Our players can have items like headphones that cost what some people earn in a fortnight, so any scumbag seeing a lambo probably assumes there are valuables in sight.

Archived