Rangers players car tampered with?

mrmojorisin

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Hoping I am right and it's nothing more sinister, but chances are it was nothing more than a scumbag junkie trying to break into the car and hiding when they have been caught.

"Attempted murder"? - I don't think so.

There was nobody "under" the car - it can't even go over a speedbump without scraping both ends. Even Bobby fucking Sands couldn't get under it. Windass is as thick as fucking mince, so his info will just be coming from what is in the press.

Our players can have items like headphones that cost what some people earn in a fortnight, so any scumbag seeing a lambo probably assumes there are valuables in sight.

Windass will still be in contact with some of the Rangers players so his info may be correct

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Hoping I am right and it's nothing more sinister, but chances are it was nothing more than a scumbag junkie trying to break into the car and hiding when they have been caught.

There was nobody "under" the car - it can't even go over a speedbump without scraping both ends. Even Bobby fucking Sands couldn't get under it. Windass is as thick as fucking mince, so his info will just be coming from what is in the press.

Our players can have items like headphones that cost what some people earn in a fortnight, so any scumbag seeing a lambo probably assumes there are valuables in sight.

Yes I hope you are correct. 

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

but it just so happens its the day alfie is back from suspension, no doubt in my mind this is one of them either physically trying to tamper with the car or put the frightener up alfie, either way its something they would do.

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Once again the board have failed to comment on this like many other things only interested in Alfie the asset not Alfie the human being.

They can't say anything just now tbf with a police investigation on going.

Shocking but you can't put anything past the utter scummy, mhanky, kiddy fiddling bastards.  Utterly despise their existence in this country, yet we're called out for singing bad songs to poor old Griffiths (the junkie gambling prick). 

#andbreathe

6 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Mate, I don't think you are getting just how serious this is.

Whatever the perp's intentions, they are unknown. He is simply a crim up to no good. Alfie and his pregnant wife are guests in a strange but supposedly civilised country. He we know has already been subject to much abuse off the park, far less on it. Now being confronted with a stranger, a crim up to no good, no one can predict the outcome of such a confrontation. 

Getting surprised by a stranger on your property up to no good will put anyone in s state of fear and alarm and you react to type. Can you imagine just how Alfie's pregnant wife felt? Can you imagine just how Alfie felt in having to defend his wife far less himself. They were both exposed to serious personal risk with no guarantee of the outcome.

This is serious shit, whether just someone out robbing or indeed tampering with his brakes, which in that case is worse, as pretty sure that would indicate republicans behind it.

Too easy when it's not you personally to say it's an over reaction. Put yourself in the place of the victim.

1 hour ago, middli said:

The club have said they cant comment because its a police investigation. When they can comment they need to go all out on the agenda and culture and prejudice that has been built up against Morelos by those in the media and ex celtic 'pundits'.

Shitebag Robertson could do that IMMEDIATELY without mentioning the specific incident.    Cowards way out -- Liewell would have statements already out there had been a taig player. 

12 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

:tu:

I hope you are right mate ..... and it was nothing more sinister than attempted theft of valuables ..... as the alternative is pretty scary ......but with all the negative shite being aimed towards Alfredo by the usual suspects .... it is not unthinkable that it is more serious than that ..... given their disgusting history and affiliations.

🇬🇧

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mate, I don't think you are getting just how serious this is.

Whatever the perp's intentions, they are unknown. He is simply a crim up to no good. Alfie and his pregnant wife are guests in a strange but supposedly civilised country. He we know has already been subject to much abuse off the park, far less on it. Now being confronted with a stranger, a crim up to no good, no one can predict the outcome of such a confrontation. 

Getting surprised by a stranger on your property up to no good will put anyone in s state of fear and alarm and you react to type. Can you imagine just how Alfie's pregnant wife felt? Can you imagine just how Alfie felt in having to defend his wife far less himself. They were both exposed to serious personal risk with no guarantee of the outcome.

This is serious shit, whether just someone out robbing or indeed tampering with his brakes, which in that case is worse, as pretty sure that would indicate republicans behind it.

Too easy when it's not you personally to say it's an over reaction. Put yourself in the place of the victim.

Well said.  Regardless of their intentions it's a vile thing to do and doesn't show this country in a good light.

The police need to find whoever did this and don't allow it to be swept under the carpet.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

They can comment on the treatment he is getting from all angles though.

Yes they could do more for sure. Hopefully this gives them a kick up the arse.

Just giving journalists and pundits free reign causes shit like this

Just now, shaka said:

Well said.  Regardless of their intentions it's a vile thing to do and doesn't show this country in a good light.

The police need to find whoever did this and don't allow it to be swept under the carpet.

I can see the very large brush out already and if this is republicans at work, you can guarantee this will never see the light of day, such is the narrative in this shitehole.

Just read this. Unbelievable. This is more than a crime or even serious crime. 

The fact is that with this type of intrusive action, there will now always be the fear of what could have been going on in Alfredo's mind.  Every time he goes to the car he will be thinking "what if". 

And that's assuming there was no criminal intention. And the chances of it being unintentional are pretty low, so therefore there is the worry of what was intended. 

If it was intended to affect the car's performance we surely not just talking mindless vandalism, this would be clear intent to cause an accident, and in my opinion should be seen as deliberately endangering life, or in an extreme case potential of charges of manslaughter or murder if it had resulted in a fatality involving not only Alfredo's car, but other innocent vehicle drivers or pedestrians. 

Quite simply, this is serious and potentially life threatening stuff.   

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I know we're renowned for our humour but there's f**k all funny about this 😞

Exactly, I love to (attempt) humour on most situations, but this kind of incident is too far across the line. 

Other posters will obviously go for the cheap gags, but given the long campaign of intimidation on Alfredo, and now the potential of actual damage with intention of damaging, or at worse killing those using the car or other on the road now is surely the time for all decent people in Scotland, especially ALL of those involved in Scottish football,  to reflect  on the  political cultural  and sporting cesspit they now live in and seem to have no intention of rectifying. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Down to one individual ? These cunts are deluded. 

This is probably the culmination of all the efforts of the sporting press, the SFA targeting campaign, and the cesspit that is cellic football club minded to destroy the credibility and now it seems the actual safety of a wee good natured, charitable guy from Colombia, who just happens to be good at his job. 

A true and sad reflection of modern day Scotland. 

44 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Would you be saying the same if it was your car ?

Thought not. 

Archived