Rangers players car tampered with?

mrmojorisin

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I kinda think he could have been putting on a tracker to rob him/it in the near future with it being a flashy motor. 

it’s sad to think that is probably the preferred outcome of this 

I thought tracker right away. 

I could be way of the mark though.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Probably more precious metals  in a supercar exhaust, I guess?? Light and easy to jack up??

It wouldn't be a two minute job, someone has come in to a secure car park presumably with cctv, jacked up a Morelos's car and physically removed the catalytic converter using heavy machinery.  

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It wouldn't be a two minute job, someone has come in to a secure car park presumably with cctv, jacked up a Morelos's car and physically removed the catalytic converter using heavy machinery.  

Seen videos of pikeys using a standard car jack and power tool, no too difficult if you know where to look.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Yep, something we used to associate with the madnesses of South American football. 

Yet another embarrassment to have reached this level in Scotland, one of the major instigators of the beautiful game, and a country whose Scots football folk helped the game  to reach the rest of the world.  

(If you get the chance to read the history of South American football you'll find out the phenomenal influence good Scottish football folk had in the early days.)

Il be sure to check it out mate cheers. 

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Seen videos of pikeys using a standard car jack and power tool, no too difficult if you know where to look.

if this what happened,  the suspicious character would have left his tools behind when Alfie gave chase. So why did  the police take his car as evidence ?

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Love how quick they don the detecive hats when child rape isn't the issue at hand. 

Fenian bastards. 

Too be fair, wee Murf probably knows about cars and stuff as I bet he had a lot of experience of men fiddling underneath his drain hoses and ball joints from the chapel.

Archived