Ianis Hagi

GeeSS

13 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Sorry  

No need, the post in the transfer thread was basically just a cut and post job about someone flying over, with some Flemish gibberish underneath which none on here can understand. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd said:

Yours was much better researched and insightful, giving accurate information and stats, though I am surprised he is 5m tall, but then again should be good at corners. :tu:

37 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

On his way  from Gent on loan with a view to permanent transfer in summer fee agreed is apparently 5m   He is  an Attacking Midfielder  21yr old with 10 full caps for Romania 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

No need, the post in the transfer thread was basically just a cut and post job about someone flying over, with some Flemish gibberish underneath which none on here can understand. 

Yours was much better researched and insightful, giving accurate information and stats, though I am surprised he is 5m tall, but then again should be good at corners. :tu:

Pathetic 

16 minutes ago, corkinator said:

The new Daniel Prodan 👍🏼

He's literally the new Hagi.... Hopefully he's as good as his dad!

Gheorghe Hagi was an amazing player back in the day, so hopefully he's been teaching his skills to his boy!

1 minute ago, shaka said:

He's literally the new Hagi.... Hopefully he's as good as his dad!

Gheorghe Hagi was an amazing player back in the day, so hopefully he's been teaching his skills to his boy!

Yeah I hope so, I only remember 1 Romanian player we signed rhat was prodan 😂

Archived