*****Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Come along to Ibrox Stadium this Saturday at 3pm to see ten or maybe 11 livestock tamperers in red swamp their own half of a football pitch, managed by a literal bag of shite in a shirt and tie accompanied by a number 2 of the Roman persuasion. 

Rangers starting 11 should be as follows :

McGregor 

Polster Goldson Katic Barisic 

*Hagi* Davis Kamara 

Aribo Morelos Kent 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Come along to Ibrox Stadium this Saturday at 3pm to see ten or maybe 11 livestock tamperers in red swamp their own half of a football pitch, managed by a literal bag of shite in a shirt and tie accompanied by a number 2 of the Roman persuasion. 

Rangers starting 11 should be as follows :

McGregor 

Polster Goldson Katic Barisic 

*Hagi* Davis Kamara 

Aribo Morelos Kent 

If Hagi plays at 10 then him and Aribo should switch 👍

Hopefully we can start putting teams away again, we have really struggled with goals recently and at this stage of the season it's important that we start grinding through the gears. Another hiccup and I fear it will truly damage our chances and have a negative effect on the players.

That being said I think we will win this one and fingers crossed win it well.

Shagger

Polster, Goldson, Katic, Borna

Davis, Arfield, Kamara

Aribo, Kent

Alfredo.

In about them from the off, if we score early I can see a comfortable 3-0, we take our time then it might be a little harder to find the net.

2-0 to the famous .

38 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Pump them and fuck their shite bag of a manager.

rancid fans hope they enjoy the long journey north after a good doing on the park

:tu:

........ and a really good old fashioned kicking before they get on the bus ..... just so they won't forget that good old Glesca hospital(ity)s ...... :p:

:UK:

Will be interesting to see if the Muttonites continue their recent iffy form or somehow manage to raise their game for a visit to Ibrox. Given that we have not exactly been setting the heather on fire in recent games I am predicting a tight, nervous afternoon for all of a Bluenose persuasion.

Archived