*****Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Manager needs held to account, Ojo should be back in Liverpool by now, Kamara should be dropped, clueless when playing against a defence that deep which happens most games for us and will happen even more now everyone knows we will just pat it along the line back and forward. Title chase is over with a whimper once more fucking dreadful. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two years in a row we've collapsed after the winter break.  Once you can just about forgive, twice shows a lack of managerial wherewithall.  It's not as if it was against two teams playing well, it was bottom side Hearts and the worst Aberdeen side in 6 years.  Fucking woefull after the highs of December.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn’t have brought on any of these guys with 15 minutes and desperate 

I would have started them if anything minus Ojo

So you wouldn't bring them on because they hadn't kicked a ball but you would have started them? Ffs

1 minute ago, Blue Viking said:

League gone - now Plan B - stop the 10 in a row......

Get a few more out the door and bring in better players - what else can we do ?

Gerrard has now signed 28 players either permanently or on loan, and yet our most valuable players are 2 pedro signings and a warburton signing

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Been saying for ages ,yet there are many saying we had more than enough 

Bonkers 

Not enough to fight on all fronts.

I know Europe’s good for finances, but seems more like a vanity project to me.

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Two horrendous results. League gone. Proving the squad isn't strong enough over the distance. 

I think the squad is strong enough and talented enough mate. The tactics are the problem here. We attack and keep letting teams recover and get into position to defend. We need to get quick balls into the box and get them on the back foot. We’re not doing that. We become slow in the build up around their box. For the first time I have to slate Gerrard for this. 

Look at the way the team played at Paedodome, the passion shown by the team and management at the FT whistle and compare it with this pedestrian shite we've been served up since Dubai. 

SG needs a long hard look in the mirror as the crap we're watching in 2020 is Warburton-esque and if he doesn't improve it quickly he can pack his bags as well.  Team is full of fucking hiders; Ojo, Aribo, Kent, Kamara and Davis. I've no idea how we turn this around, haemorrhaging points now. 

Hagi should’ve been on at 60mins, not Ojo.  Ojo is fucking useless and should be sent back to Liverpool today.  The midfield three offer no creativity whatsoever.  We rely on Kent and Aribo to do all our attacking and Aribo looks fucking lost.  Morelos gets no service whatsoever.  

Will we line up the same way next game?  The manager need to change this and make this team more attacking.  Switch to a 4-2-3-1 and start fucking going at teams.

Archived