*****Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Title hopes are long gone after the last week. From beating them to dire performance after dire performance is infuriating. 
celtic will run away with the title now 

I hope your wrong mate .Doesn’t feel great and I don’t expect the scum to have too many off days 

While it’s potentially only 4 Pts and  1 defeat for them away from being 1pt .We have to hope a little 

The reaction after last week ,tells us everything about our group of players though 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, simplythebestest said:

McInnes done fuck all. He's a useless cunt but we were just more useless today. Him and his players are no marks and don't deserve a jot of praise from any of us.

I think it’s 3 wins in 10 against him.

I’ll leave it there.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Kent was decent for me . The only attacking player showing anything

Yeah, he showed loads of endeavour, for sure. Still got to question his end product for me. That’s what being a 10 is all about. We’re not getting enough from him, nor many others, on a consistent basis.

6 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Gerrard, world class footballer, handles himself with dignity, smart, intelligent - so how the fuck he turns to the bench and thinks Ojo is the man to turn a game is absolutely baffling. 
Ojo is utter utter shite. 

Too stubborn / arrogant to admit otherwise. From what I gather Ojo has been equally poor at every club he's been at so I don't understand why Gerrard thinks he's the man to turn him into a player.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

We have a guy that has shown he can score from free kicks and yet we dont allow him to take any , fuckin clueless from the manager again.......

Why the fuck were Arfield and fucking Davis attempting direct free kicks today 

Putting Davis on any set piece still just boggles the mind, McGregor would take a better free kick than him ffs 

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The cheating bastard of a ref aside...

McGregor immense. Back line solid. Polster now proved himself a player.

Midfield to front. Where do you start?

No cutting edge. Holding onto the ball too long. Poor movement off the ball. Passing to players with a man on. Fuck all to Alfie, who ended up doing too much and out of position too often chasing it.

Aribo and Ojo dug shite and both riddled with shitebaggery. Stevie will never learn.

Kamara, turned to dug shite. Another Stevie needs to bench.

Arfield great endeavor and passion, but the quality just isn't there. Can work well when others on their game, but no fuckng chance today.

Davis just meh today. 

Subs too little too late, again. From the little we seen of Hagi, looks a player.

The title is now the scum's to lose and we wait on others doing us a favour. Sadly, I think they are now too strong to be dropping points and on our own recent performances, no surprises in us dropping more.

Stevie needs to wake up and smell the coffee with his favoured sons, who have neither the ability nor the menatility to be winners. Over to him now. 

A fucking sad day. Utterly deflated.

Fuck up abouts refs, had fuck all to do with the ref.

We’ve absolutely shat it.

4 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Yeah, he showed loads of endeavour, for sure. Still got to question his end product for me. That’s what being a 10 is all about. We’re not getting enough from him, nor many others, on a consistent basis.

Alfredos miss still has me raging tbh 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The boss knew 100% how McInnes would set up his team but it was the same old stuff from us , couldn’t complete a pass in the box couldn’t find space in he box and when we did we skelped it off a defender, it’s getting tiresome 

Every team knows how we play and its easy to play against , StJohnstone scored 3 goals today against the shite that beat us last week.......

16 minutes ago, writingranger said:

It's not quite celtic's to lose because we can win all our games and win the title. But we have too many attacking players off form right now and are much more likely to drop points. Hoping our new signings will bring back the spark immediately.

Think the midfield is the problem. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t make the day worse mate, didn’t know that, honestly, we are an embarrassment atm.

Couldnt believe that , we struggled to make a chance against them and that shower of shite that layed down against the papes scored 3 .......

Archived