*****Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We have a guy that has shown he can score from free kicks and yet we dont allow him to take any , fuckin clueless from the manager again.......

100% mate and what's happened to our 3 man line up at corners that was so effective against the scum.........we've lost our way totally 😞

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sorry if your too thick ,to get my point bud 

I'm not thick mate just don't get why you'd say that you wouldn't bring on Hagi and Kamberi as subs as they hadn't kicked a ball for us and then state that you would have actually started them. Each to their own I suppose.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The ref was a plonker but not an excuse 

Absolutely no excuse - the way we’re playing we deserve what we get.

The refereeing standards need looked at though. They are beyond diabolical 

51 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We have said that for 3  windows and nothing has changed. 

So true mate but sure to fuck it has to now. If we want to be taken seriously we need at least 20 mil to spend over the summer, and that's on top of anything if Alfie goes.

I feel like we, as fans, could have dealt with a performance and a result like that more if we hadn't blown games like celtic at Ibrox, Aberdeen away and the second time at Tynecastle.

Today was very much like the first game at Tynecastle where we had a day off which is aloud but if we've blown other games like we have we leave ourselves fuck all wriggle room to have an off game.

It's very difficult to win the title now.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

So true mate but sure to fuck it has to now. If we want to be taken seriously we need at least 20 mil to spend over the summer, and that's on top of anything if Alfie goes.

Where are we getting at least 20 million from?

The taigs havent spent that on their full first 11 but suddenly we need to get that to catch them?

The issue is the players we've signed are bang average players with absolutely no bottle. Pair that together with a rookie manager who is terrified to change what has worked before & we're stuck in the same place as last season.

6 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I'm not thick mate just don't get why you'd say that you wouldn't bring on Hagi and Kamberi as subs as they hadn't kicked a ball for us and then state that you would have actually started them. Each to their own I suppose.

You are a good man mate, but even your punctuation is worse than mine :dance:

Seriously Kev . New players should not have been thrown at the deep end IMO.

If we were winning , maybe . I still think we should have started with at least 1 of them .And Ojo just makes me angry with our manager for picking him

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Where are we getting at least 20 million from?

The taigs havent spent that on their full first 11 but suddenly we need to get that to catch them?

The issue is the players we've signed are bang average players with absolutely no bottle. Pair that together with a rookie manager who is terrified to change what has worked before & we're stuck in the same place as last season.

We need proper investment and it's the boards job to find it if we want to compete and be taken seriously. I don't know where we're going to get it from but we need a huge cash investment to get on track.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You are a good man mate, but even your punctuation is worse than mine :dance:

Seriously Kev . New players should not have been thrown at the deep end IMO.

If we were winning , maybe . I still think we should have started with at least 1 of them .And Ojo just makes me angry with our manager for picking him

Was the act of a desperate man EJ...........

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You are a good man mate but even your punctuation is worse than mine :dance:

Seriously Kev . New players should not have been thrown at the deep end IMO

Ojo should be nowhere near the pitch, I wouldn't even dress him up as broxi. I'm just disappointed after today. It's like watching a totally different team to the one before the break.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Ojo should be nowhere near the pitch, I wouldn't even dress him up as broxi. I'm just disappointed after today. It's like watching a totally different team to the one before the break.

Totally different team but Groundhog Day from our team after New year .And from our manager in matches against the sheep 

Just now, Bluekev said:

We need proper investment and it's the boards job to find it if we want to compete and be taken seriously. I don't know where we're going to get it from but we need a huge cash investment to get on track.

This season alone Gerrard has been backed financially by the board, much higher than anybody thought he would have

Us spending 7 million on Kent, given where we have been was unreal, personally dont think it's worked out for him but he was the managers target 

The wages for players like Defoe, Hastie, Jones, Barker, Stewart all wont have been cheap either. Add that to the new contracts for players like Barisic and Morelos & the board couldn't have done more to back Gerrard over the last 2 seasons.

He's just signed utter shite, our 4 best players and the spine of our team are Jack, McGregor, Morelos & Tavernier...the exact same 4 players that we had the 1st day Gerrard arrived 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

I'm wondering if our management and squad are too tight in the friendship stakes and this is causing our lacklustre performances?

With some anyway. Said it for weeks now. Sending out all the wrong messages and doesn't create competion for jerseys and keep players on their toes.

Ojo should never be even near the bench. Aribo and Kamara should never be starting. Just too many guaranteed a place and just fucking cruising.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

This season alone Gerrard has been backed financially by the board, much higher than anybody thought he would have

Us spending 7 million on Kent, given where we have been was unreal, personally dont think it's worked out for him but he was the managers target 

The wages for players like Defoe, Hastie, Jones, Barker, Stewart all wont have been cheap either. Add that to the new contracts for players like Barisic and Morelos & the board couldn't have done more to back Gerrard over the last 2 seasons.

He's just signed utter shite, our 4 best players and the spine of our team are Jack, McGregor, Morelos & Tavernier...the exact same 4 players that we had the 1st day Gerrard arrived 

Any other manager signing the amount of shite Gerrard has would have been slaughtered on here a long time ago..........

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

With some anyway. Said it for weeks now. Sending out all the wrong messages and doesn't create competion for jerseys and keep players on their toes.

Ojo should never be even near the bench. Aribo and Kamara should never be starting. Just too many guaranteed a place and just fucking cruising.

That is the main prob for me 😞

Archived