Hagi signed

Dan Deacon

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So pleased at this. Hagi undoubtedly has the quality to add something to our first team all going well.

I posted after the hearts game that we had too many squad players that realistically had no chance of starting regularly, so it's pleasing to see us get someone who on paper looks like a great addition.

This is what we need to keep doing if we are going to get better. Hopefully he lives up to expectations now.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Thank fuck we got him signed before the Brexit deadline..

No more eastern europeans allowed in our Great land after today.

Fuck sake don't mention Brexit you'll have all the politics forum guys over soon sucking the excitement out of this one.

I haven’t had this wow feeling since Ronald De Boer signed ,that was a quick unexpected one too .

Only saw him play once against Croatia at last years euros and he was very impressive.

Something must have been missing though for us to snap him up so easily on a loan ,Hopefully his auld da knows what’s needed and pointed him in our direction ,

If this boy finds his feet he’s going to be a star 

I think this boy will really show how shite the officiating is in this country. The speed in which he turns and moves about means he'll just invite tons of fouls from the hammer throwers

Archived