Hagi signed

Dan Deacon

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I haven’t had this wow feeling since Ronald De Boer signed ,that was a quick unexpected one too .

Only saw him play once against Croatia at last years euros and he was very impressive.

Something must have been missing though for us to snap him up so easily on a loan ,Hopefully his auld da knows what’s needed and pointed him in our direction ,

If this boy finds his feet he’s going to be a star 

Hardly comparable De Boer was a regular for Barcelona and this kid can’t get a regular game for Genk.

Obviously he has a great deal of talent and promise and let’s hope Gerrard can bring that out of him but let’s not put pressure on the lad to be an instant superstar.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Hardly comparable De Boer was a regular for Barcelona and this kid can’t get a regular game for Genk.

Obviously he has a great deal of talent and promise and let’s hope Gerrard can bring that out of him but let’s not put pressure on the lad to be an instant superstar.

Agree with this. We need to hold our horses a bit. He’s a hugely exciting prospect, but we need to get behind him and watch him progress.

De Boer was 30 odd and the finished article. Hagi has the potential to go far but part of the reason he’s here it to realise that potential.

2 minutes ago, SRAO said:

I think this boy will really show how shite the officiating is in this country. The speed in which he turns and moves about means he'll just invite tons of fouls from the hammer throwers

Give it 2 games before the usual suspects start the he goes down too easy he’s a diver. 

10 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Oh I know that ,De Boer was a guy who I followed from his Ajax days ,was one of my favourite players before he came to us ,I almost dislocated my shoulder when I heard on news out the blue he was signing for us ,

What I should mean is I haven’t had a wow about a signing since ,This Hagi character was superb in the game he saw him play ,a lot better than all the rest on the pitch ,a Croatian forward was pretty decent that game too ,can’t remember his name though ,

Happy with this signing , I know you tube videos can be misleading at times but the last you tube video that made a player look fantastic that we signed was big Jelavic.....if he turns out to be  a similar asset to us then all will be good.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Give it 2 games before the usual suspects start the he goes down too easy he’s a diver. 

Aye probably, although he's a big 6ft cunt. From the footage I've seen he does look fairly strong when it comes to multiple defenders round him, so hopefully he'll no blink to the dross that only know how to kick at yer heels.

3 minutes ago, SRAO said:

Aye probably, although he's a big 6ft cunt. From the footage I've seen he does look fairly strong when it comes to multiple defenders round him, so hopefully he'll no blink to the dross that only know how to kick at yer heels.

Buff will be getting hard at all the chances Hagi is going to make for him. 

3 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Since when have we had that big blue fence at Auchenhowie? 

I remember reading somewhere that Gerrard wanted a big wall put up. 
(no trump jokes plz)

Archived