Hagi signed

Dan Deacon

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I know they are a shower of deluded tramps but even they can’t surely keep buying this shite. 

I fucking hate them mate they are fucking deluded I had one at work today saying the refs are doing every thing to stop them winning ten in a row. I was dumbfounded stupid inbred scum bastards believe it too. 

BBC's national sports reporter just said on 5Live that he was a really exciting signing for us, and that he'd seen him play against England's U21's in the summer when he was excellent.

Compare and contrast this when BBC Scotland Pacific Quay CSC come out with the untried and untested pish, which they undoubtedly will, without ever having seen the lad play.

He might not work out, but it's nice to hear somebody who's seen the guy in action give us credit for what he thinks is a good signing.

8 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I fucking hate them mate they are fucking deluded I had one at work today saying the refs are doing every thing to stop them winning ten in a row. I was dumbfounded stupid inbred scum bastards believe it too. 

Always the victims mate, it’s hardwired into their DNA. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

A young lad with bags of confidence ...... something that goes a long long way to the success of any player .... hope he has that success with us ..... and manages to help the team to victory after victory.

Can't help but feel boosted with this loan signing ..... unexpected as it was ..... and now hopefully SG get's his striker target to add to the excitement of having a playmaker of great potential talent and genealogy ..... even if it's only half of his famous Dad's talent ..... it should be more than enough for this league.

:UK:

SSN saying the Kemberi deal is done.

Delighted with this! I used to work with a Romanian lad who would rave about him and if he’s half as good as I’ve been told we’ve got a real player!

Weve been crying out for a real attacking midfielder who can make runs into the box aswell as playing defence splitting passes and getting shots in from outside the box, seems he ticks all these boxes to well done SG and RW!

Archived