Hagi signed

Dan Deacon

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Skipped through a bit of this but just a wee preview of his first training session for anyone interested. 

:tu:

Cheers mate ........ at 7.11 ..... I don't know if it was spotted by all ...... but it stood out a mile for me .... just how large a set of balls SG actually carries around with him all day ..... fucking impressive is all I can say ..... :p:

:UK:

Hopefully were patient with him (no laughing at the back).

He's still a young lad who has a huge name to live up to. 

All reports suggest while he is a tremendous talent, his performances can vary & has still to develop a defensive side of his game which will cause us problems when Tav goes beyond him.

Also & most importantly for me, when he tries a difficult pass or a trick to beat his man & it fails, we can't (We will) jump all over him, the groans at Ibrox when guys like Ojo do this annoys the fuck out of me 

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Ok so let’s just say this guy is the real deal n lights the SPL up!! Have we agreed a fee with Genk? Or the better he does the higher the price therefore pos out priced?!

Fee agreed

31 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

These two could be brothers......without a doubt, we now have the two most skilful players in the SPL. Below highlight reel could be Hagi and Hagi's could be Kent.

Wish Kent would be a bit more direct and drive into the box more often. He's unstoppable when he's at the top of his game

5 hours ago, Ace said:

Hopefully were patient with him (no laughing at the back).

He's still a young lad who has a huge name to live up to. 

All reports suggest while he is a tremendous talent, his performances can vary & has still to develop a defensive side of his game which will cause us problems when Tav goes beyond him.

Also & most importantly for me, when he tries a difficult pass or a trick to beat his man & it fails, we can't (We will) jump all over him, the groans at Ibrox when guys like Ojo do this annoys the fuck out of me 

Good post mate. Don’t think it will take him long to assess the league because of his talent and I’m sure he’s been told what to expect. 
Really excited to see him play. 

Archived