Kamberi Signs

Marky.

He gave an interview and was asked about his comments when he signed for us - he basically said so what and he stands by them.

Also, this quote is brilliant tbh.

"I would like to play on Wednesday night as it’s a special game being against Hibs but I’m ineligible so I hope Rangers get the three points."

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He gave an interview and was asked about his comments when he signed for us - he basically said so what and he stands by them.

"I would like to play on Wednesday night as it’s a special game being against Hibs but I’m ineligible so I hope Rangers get the three points."

Brilliant shithousery. 

11 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Do you not think comments like that will just make Hibs raise their game. I'm not saying the comments will lead to us dropping points, but they do more harm than good

8 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Do you not think comments like that will just make Hibs raise their game. I'm not saying the comments will lead to us dropping points, but they do more harm than good

The Hibs players probably knew his feelings before he came to us - so i don't think they'll be extra motivated by his comments. They always raise their game against us anyway tbh.

Hibs fans will be seething though.

Kamberi wasn't our first choice for a back-up so unless he does something spectacular he will be going back to Hibs in the summer. Those comments might come back to bite him. And now he is unavailable to play in our next two games. Not exactly getting off to a flyer.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kamberi wasn't our first choice for a back-up so unless he does something spectacular he will be going back to Hibs in the summer. Those comments might come back to bite him. And now he is unavailable to play in our next two games. Not exactly getting off to a flyer.

Why our next two, how can he not play in the Hamilton gamem

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kamberi wasn't our first choice for a back-up so unless he does something spectacular he will be going back to Hibs in the summer.

I think he’s making those comments to ensure he goes nowhere near Hib’s again, whether he cements a place at Ibrox or not it’s probably fair to say he won’t be pulling one of their shirts on ever again...

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

A positive from today, did excellent when he came on. Fantastic goal and brilliant assist

Should’ve had 2 assists as well, pass to Morelos was excellent 

Once Defoe is back I think him and Kamberi  could be a good partnership, both looking to link with the other striker 

12 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Should’ve had 2 assists as well, pass to Morelos was excellent 

Once Defoe is back I think him and Kamberi  could be a good partnership, both looking to link with the other striker 

Morelos has a simple side pass to him today and instead took a shot off balance whilst going away from goal. 

We need to play 2 up top to beat the dross of our league consistently, and Morelos will never work in that system. He’s fantastic in European games as a lone striker, but actually limits us in a lot of games because he’s so selfish 

Played like you have to play at these grounds to get a result - at pace, with urgency and with directness.

We spend far too much time tippy tapping around with the ball. It looks great when the stats show up on the screen but it’s nowhere near incisive or effective enough.   

All the tarriers were raging when Lennon made them a more direct side than they were under Rodgers but that’s because he knows how to win in this league and at these grounds and it’s a lesson Gerrard isn’t learning despite being here for over 18 months now.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Played like you have to play at these grounds to get a result - at pace, with urgency and with directness.

We spend far too much time tippy tapping around with the ball. It looks great when the stats show up on the screen but it’s nowhere near incisive or effective enough.   

All the tarriers were raging when Lennon made them a more direct side than they were under Rodgers but that’s because he knows how to win in this league and at these grounds and it’s a lesson Gerrard isn’t learning despite being here for over 18 months now.

I think it is a lesson he will never learn.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Correct...

Compare Forrest to Kent - his stats are so much better as his first thought is to go forward and get a shot or cross across goal.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think Kamberi is one for keeping. Fuck Easter Road.

I was never his biggest fan when he was at Hibs, seemed far too hit or miss for me, but he’s been impressive so far. Touch of the Novo’s about him in the sense that he’s come in and got it straight away.

Archived