Kamberi Signs

Marky.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I was never his biggest fan when he was at Hibs, seemed far too hit or miss for me, but he’s been impressive so far. Touch of the Novo’s about him in the sense that he’s come in and got it straight away.

He’s the type of player that Kyle Lafferty should have been for us last season.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive today and great link play with Morelos and down the left flank with Kent coming inside...all very encouraging.

Unfortunately all this good stuff buried under the detritus of terrible defending at set pieces and  shoddy tidying upat the back with Katic the main culprit.

22 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Worrying thing for me is that this guy looks one of our best players just now and he couldn't even get a game for the junkies.  

He was never interested in playing for Hibs though. Only went there to get a move to a bigger club which he now has. He’s a quality player but needs to make sure his head is right 

I too wasn’t every overly taken with him at Hibs but he looks intelligent in his movement and we’ve been crying out for someone who understands that a low dangerous cross into the box is a better idea than ballooning ball after ball into cart horse SPL defenders who swallow them up for fun. 

Really impressed so far he looks sharp and hungry. 

He was always a big game player, against us the tims and in Edinburgh derbies, he's definitely git talent, he's came here motivated and it sticks out like a sore thumb, I'll hold fire on him for now though, I want to see if this is just anofher false dawn, he has plenty of downtimes at Easter Road outwith the big occassions, I want to see if his motivation will stick fir the remainder of the season.

I reclon Hibs fans will be lowkey pleased he's doing well, they want Docherty and I think the only way they could afford hin will be if its a straight swap for Flo come the summer.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

He should be playing ahead of Alfie from now

At the moment I’d agree. Starting positions should be based on form not stature or salary or whether it will upset the player or not. If poorly performing players keep their place in the team it sends the wrong message to the rest of the squad.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Thought he looked excellent today and looks sharper than Alfredo just now. 

Maybe a blessing in disguise that he’ll start on Wednesday with Alfredo’s suspension. 

Probably get pelters on here for saying this but  in  his (very)limited appearances, Kamberi seems to offer a hellova lot more to the team than Morelos.

he could turn out to be one of our best signings in a long time.

Can clearly play, has a physical presence and a bit of guile about him,  is more of a team player and looks like he is desperate to succeed. Playing alongside Defoe he could be absolute dynamite.

plays with his head held high: both physically and spiritually.

Compare that to the huffy wee cunt we have (again) in Morelos who is only interested in himself and way too predictable IMO (head down,  battering his way past opponents and shooting on sight, face like a bull dog chewing a wasp) hence why he’s scored a barrowload in the EL as a relatively unknown quantity and his goals return has been piss poor in the SPFL where teams know how he operates.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

Probably get pelters on here for saying this but  in  his (very)limited appearances, Kamberi seems to offer a hellova lot more to the team than Morelos.

Can clearly play, has a physical presence and a bit of guile about him,  is more of a team player and looks like he is desperate to succeed. Playing alongside Defoe he could be absolute dynamite.

Compare that to the huffy wee cunt we have (again) in Morelos who is only interested in himself and way too predictable IMO (head down,  battering his way past opponents and shooting on sight, face like a bull dog chewing a wasp) hence why he’s scored a barrowload in the EL as a relatively unknown quantity and his goals return has been piss poor in the SPFL where teams know how he operates.

WUT?

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

Seen this mentioned a few times now today. He's scored 12 goals in 24 matches which is a goal every other game but more importantly in terms of minutes played is averaging a league goal every 121 minutes which is actually very decent, especially when you consider that he hasn't taken a single penalty in the league. 

37 minutes ago, beararse said:

Alfredo on form is an excellent player I’m not having a go at him I love him but he’s currently off form and maybe low on confidence but he’ll come good again. 

I would rather a wee huffy cunt with a bull dog face pissed off and fustrated because it’s not happening for him than someone who doesn’t give a fuck. I don’t buy into the only cares about himself shite ether.

Kamberi looks an excellent addition to the squad and I’ve got a feeling he won’t let us down in Braga.

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Worrying thing for me is that this guy looks one of our best players just now and he couldn't even get a game for the junkies.  

Hasn’t had the bottom half of his legs worn away by playing 48 matches by the end of February......

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

He’s clearly very happy to be here (spiritually his head is up) and he sees what’s around him and links very well ( plays with his head up physicaly)

Compared to Morelos & Kent, who don’t seem to play with their heads up.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Morelos has been howling of late 

snatching at chances and badly off form he needs dropped

He’s been shite but still gives defenders something to think about and puts us on the front foot.

As soon as Gerrard took him off for Davis yesterday it was basically a message to St Johnstone to come at us we’re going to sit back .

Archived