Kamberi Signs

Marky.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Brilliant comments. Will wind then right up. 

How long until the first comments from the usual suspects slamming him for being disrespectful? Sweepstake? Pick your pundit. 

Pick a ‘Pundit’: Sutton, Walker, Hartson, Lambert, Jackson, Stewart etc. 

Your forgetting that prick McNamara fuck when you see your list we have some amount of tarrier bastard pundits in this shitty wee parochial country of ours. 

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

My thoughts too, think he knows he's away from them. In actual fact his words speak loud and clear. He wasn't happy there, possibly not since his big fall out with Lennon.

He makes a success of the next 6 months, we will sign him for good I reckon. Don't see why Hibs would send him out on loan otherwise. This doesn't seem like a Ricky Foster style loan deal.

Very underrated post Marky.

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Go eat mushrooms in the woods ffs mate.

Fuck up man. He's been brought in as a back up forward to Defoe and Morelos.  He was dug shite at they fenian fucking dogs and he'll be dug shite at us. 

So shut the absolute fuck up. Mate.

Fucking Florian Kamberi.

7 minutes ago, Sket said:

Fuck up man. He's been brought in as a back up forward to Defoe and Morelos.  He was dug shite at they fenian fucking dogs and he'll be dug shite at us. 

Fucking Florian Kamberi.

I hope he proves you wrong man. So does he. So do you

9 minutes ago, Sket said:

Fucking Florian Kamberi.

Kamberi shag your Mrs or something? Jesus fuck 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I hope he proves you wrong man. So does he. So do you

I agree. I fucking guarantee you he will be fine at the end of the season though after making next to no fucking impact. 

Quote me on that.

10 minutes ago, Sket said:

Fucking Florian Kamberi.

He might excel m8 u never know ,gie him a chance ,not a exciting signing I agree tho 

Archived