Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Leagues over

4 points behind and level on games, It can be turned around, but probably won't. 

Teams have us sussed, sit in and keep things tight we don't have anything to unlock that type of block. Hagi maybe the guy for these games but that's going to take time, that we don't have. 

Johnstone Burgh likes this

Agreed with OP. 

Tactically we are not suited to Scotland. 4-3-3 works against the better teams like in Europe or against the unwashed. However, it simply does not work against teams who sit with 10 behind the ball. Time for Beale and Gerrard to earn their keep - they’ve built a team of good players at a good age. It’s down to tactics now

For the last few weeks I've been saying despite our poor form that only one bad game from them will swing this round in our favour, but now the pressure is well and truly off.

I just can't see them dropping many points. Fucking sickening. 

eejay the dj and Bad Robot like this

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Anyone who says its only 4 points, start of Feb are fucking deluded.  

Shat it again, same as last year.

If its another season without winning anything, Gerrard's position has to be under threat. He's been backed massively financially.

Exactly, it's only 4 points if we don't drop any more points! They have pretty much no pressure on them now. Can drop points in a game and still be ahead of us. 

1 minute ago, STRUTH82 said:

4 points behind and level on games, It can be turned around, but probably won't. 

Teams have us sussed, sit in and keep things tight we don't have anything to unlock that type of block. Hagi maybe the guy for these games but that's going to take time, that we don't have. 

when teams where doing that we had quick movement and good movement. 1-2 passing, creating and getting in behind.  we look like a totally different team and we will drop more points.  

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

As my old man says, Aribo is a luxury. Does something once every few games. 

He's a fucking knock off of a luxury item you find down the Barras, more like. 

What sticks in my gut is that fenian bastard Lennon said after the win at the piggery he wasn't worried coz the same thing happened the year before. I honestly thought we were better this year but we're not. The horse has bolted, we can't even say we're unlucky

corkinator likes this