Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Leagues over

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

The amount of times you think they should just put their foot through the ball and instead they play a simple harmless pass is unreal

Gerrard scored untold goals from outside the box, he should be having hours of practice thumping the ball goalwards from any angle 25 yards out, we have plenty goalposts at HTC we don't even need goalies to get everyone shooting 50 balls a day at the target.

MurrayWilson and Gaffbear like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The leagues far from over. A potential 4 point gap once games played are equal is not an insurmountable task at this stage of the season. Even being 4 behind at the split still gives us a chance.

The biggest worry isn't the gap but how poor we are playing and how apathetic the players look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The league is 100% over and this weekend demonstrates why. Rangers are shite bags and when it is not going their way they get frustrated and give up. 

celtic find a way.

The league has been over since Aberdeen away. That night showed you everything you needed to know about the character of the Rangers team.

HG5 and Valance1690 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DiamondDan said:

The league is 100% over and this weekend demonstrates why. Rangers are shite bags and when it is not going their way they get frustrated and give up. 

celtic find a way.

The league has been over since Aberdeen away. That night showed you everything you needed to know about the character of the Rangers team.

Unfortunately this may be accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, five stars said:

The leagues far from over. A potential 4 point gap once games played are equal is not an insurmountable task at this stage of the season. Even being 4 behind at the split still gives us a chance.

The biggest worry isn't the gap but how poor we are playing and how apathetic the players look.

We can’t count the game in hand as a given.unless we start winning well soon the gap will be 10 before we even play the scum

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

1-1, the scum can't get through them. Rogic and Christie on. Bang 3-1 game over.

Not withstanding the ref bias!

We don't have the quality they can bring off the bench. They are also a much slicker attacking outfit than we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

1-1, the scum can't get through them. Rogic and Christie on. Bang 3-1 game over.

Not withstanding the ref bias!

This = the difference. What can we bring on to change a game? Barker, Ojo, Halliday, Jones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a normal situation where football abilities is the fundamental aspect onto wether a team will win a league or not it’ll be idiotic to claim that the league is over at this moment of time but evidently we are not in a normal situation. 

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

This = the difference. What can we bring on to change a game? Barker, Ojo, Halliday, Jones?

True, but I think that red was pivotal in changing the game. Hamilton held out well until the subs. Then it was game over, 7 points in front.

We have a lot of ground to make up. Let's hope!

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

The league is 100% over and this weekend demonstrates why. Rangers are shite bags and when it is not going their way they get frustrated and give up. 

celtic find a way.

The league has been over since Aberdeen away. That night showed you everything you needed to know about the character of the Rangers team.

League over since aberdeen away! What alot of shite! 

 

When we won at parkhead you still thought the league was over? Fanny alert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...