Leagues over

GOAT

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

It is now though. There’s no way we’re winning the rest of our games and beating celtic twice.

I think celtic could lose a game and draw a game and still win the league.

We’re not as inconsistent as last season but still inconsistent enough that even if we went on a run of games it wouldn’t be enough now.

I think we are more than capable of beating the filth in the next 2 games.

It's not those games that worry me.

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Surrender monkey attitude can also be attributed to individuals who can see the clear blatant cheating that contributed to us losing one cup already this season but unwilling to say enough enough. 
I was a bit over the top with that comment though but we need Rangers to make a big enough statement calling this shite out and not the pathetic unanswered shite that we currently have to endure.

original.gif

20 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Until the side look like they are not going to drop stupid points, particularly at home. Then sadly, that 4 points will become a bigger margin. There is an assumption that they will also drop points, but for whatever valid reason gets bandied about here (teams lying down or staying in own half for 90 mins, shitebag refs etc..) it doesn't look as regular an occurrence as we hope. So the pressure is well and truly on us this month - before March 15th OF game.

It is a must that 100% win rate is maintained till then, can you honestly say we are capable??? I'm not convinced.

It's always raw after a defeat or a draw that feels like one 

Try standing on the terraces shouting the season is over .I think it's fair to say .You would get a sore face .Like you I have my doubts .Only thing is .I love my club ,so I wil believe anything is possible in the 1st days of February ,Miles to go 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It's always raw after a defeat or a draw that feels like one 

Try standing on the terraces shouting the season is over .I think it's fair to say .You would get a sore face .Like you I have my doubts .Only thing is .I love my club ,so I wil believe anything is possible in the 1st days of February ,Miles to go 

Yep, this next month is crucial now - no more slips ups and try and shift the pressure on bheasts. We also need to be challenging in the Cup - so a good confident performance and a few goals is needed to get the squad and fans mindset back up.

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

The refs are fucking tragic but it's no a conspiracy. We've lost the points as a team and down to performances vast majority of the time. 

Agree we’ve been poor since the spl has returned but what’s going on in their games officiating wise is cheating mate 

The thumb stamps on a cunt the day and doesnt get sent aff and a Hamilton player touched the thumb and gets sent aff. 

As much as we are to blame for been behind they taig bastards the refs have been blatant biased.

Also that prick stewart on sportscene saying the thumb stamp was never a sending aff lol but he is so quick to criticise morelos.

I feel more sorry for young Hagi, the pressure is he going to feel is going to be ott, some of the support will react if he doesn produce magicians peformances straight off, dont worry Ojo will b waiting in the wings for his cameo contract nonperformance..

59 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I will never give up hope but I cant see it happen anymore unfortunately. 

I know what you mean mate . However you are mostly positive on here . Hopefully you will be cheered up and more positive  by Wednesday

A trip to Fir park for the scum is never easy . We just have to make sure , we don't drop any more points

We will drop more points than the scum so yes it’s over I just hope to fuck the points tally doesn’t end up too bad 

we will probably progress in the europa league but right now I couldn’t give a fuck about that, our main aim was the league and we’ve cunted it, again. 

I hope the players don’t share such a negative attitude, fuck sake it hurts but positives, clean sheet , we’ve just signed the new hagi....literally and we’re still the best club in the world!

nobody died against Aberdeen , that point gained rather than 2 points dropped could see us champions !!! 

Archived