Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Leagues over

I'm usually fairly critical of you for being a reactionary, but I think I agree with you on this one. The league is over as of today unless celtic drop points to Hamilton who are horrible, so I cant see it. 

I don't know why we even bother winning Old Firm games. It's nice on the day, but it has no bearing on where the league goes because we then just shite our pants afterwards.

Scunnered.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Falls on the manager.

the lack of quality in team and squad is frightening.

Quality is there but whatever goes on in the break is ducking us over, working them too hard or something.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its not fucking over.

They are in a far better position than us, but people are being fucking little pansies.

Hard to have any optimism after the recent abject performances. Nothing to suggest were suddenly going to start turning on the style again. Meanwhile they are flying after the break.

We've fucked it again

The warning signs were there last season after the break but our manager and players changed nothing and have been shown up again. 

Will never have a better chance to win a title and we have virtually shat the bed again. 

It's the hope that kills you but ultimately we can't rely on Gerrard or these players. 

Don't give a fuck about the Europa either 

Valance1690, BigChief and Moobs like this

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Quality is there but whatever goes on in the break is ducking us over, working them too hard or something.

Flying them out for a jolly in Dubai for a start. Why? 

Completely interrupts momentum and routine. They can have their time off but then they're back in here and treating the weeks off like routine league weeks.

NeoGeo7 likes this

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its not fucking over.

They are in a far better position than us, but people are being fucking little pansies.

This is the reason I avoid on here when we drop points

Nauseating shite like this 

ForeverAndEver likes this

Gerrard can seriously get to fuck everytime we need a goal he brings on fucking ojo.  Can only play one way he's lucky he's kept us in Europe or he would be out the door

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I'm usually fairly critical of you for being a reactionary, but I think I agree with you on this one. The league is over as of today unless celtic drop points to Hamilton who are horrible, so I cant see it. 

I don't know why we even bother winning Old Firm games. It's nice on the day, but it has no bearing on where the league goes because we then just shite our pants afterwards.

Scunnered.

Tims will win 4 or 5 nil, giving a GD+ of 9 or 10 or something, effectively an extra point. 

Scunnered with this pish every fucking season 

Hate to say it considering it's only the start of February but anybody who thinks this squad of bottlers can pull that kind of gap back are clueless

Morelos gone in the summer & the taigs going for 10iar, we've learned absolutely nothing from last season

lewislaudrup likes this

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Hard to have any optimism after the recent abject performances. Nothing to suggest were suddenly going to start turning on the style again. Meanwhile they are flying after the break.

We've fucked it again

It's not like we've been unlucky. They had the best chance today, we actually should've lost that game. It's fucking atrocious. 

Just now, Amato said:

We've fucked it again

They are the favorites, no doubt.

If they drop points and we win our equivalent game, then its all to play for again.

Cunts on here had convinced themselves that we had won the league when we beat them at their ground.

Same cunts now calling to pack it all in and just hand them the trophy.

Sensationalist nonsense.

First time they drop points the cunts on here will be ready for popping the champagne again.

We are suffering the exact same as last season,  killie & hibs we never learned and dropped 16pts ultimately meaning winning the league would be impossible....this season it's hearts& the sheep....we never learn

This has got fuck all to with 433 or 442 or 352. It’s about application and our players have let us down badly couple that with a management that won’t change an under preforming player and it’s a recipe for disaster. 
We have learned nothing from last year, we now find ourselves in a terrible situation with a squad that can’t get the job done and a manager that can’t get them to play for a full season. 
No idea where we go from here to be honest. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

This is the reason I avoid on here when we drop points

Nauseating shite like this 

If you find it that nauseating, then why dont you fuck off the forum till the close season.

You have already given up on the league this season anyway.

RockwellGers likes this

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Hate to say it considering it's only the start of February but anybody who thinks this squad of bottlers can pull that kind of gap back are clueless

Morelos gone in the summer & the taigs going for 10iar, we've learned absolutely nothing from last season

10iar more like 11 12 13 14 to be honest

Worst of it is he will play the same team again and hope it works. He changes nothing and ultimately it fucks us. 

The love in is over and if another season of no trophies and another treble for them then he's no better than those who were chased before him. We have spent a fortune assembling this team for nothing 

Courtyard Bear likes this