Leagues over

GOAT

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

League was lost when i seen us play against Stranraer with a strong team and i knew from that performance something was not right.

A nice winter break to Dubai and a mentality that the league was won at Parkhead from the players and a lot of fans. 

The part that worries me is our players look half arsed none of them look like they are interested. Borna and Mcgregor get pass marks from me today but there is such a laid back attitude from our play it sickens me. Scunnered and pissed off. 

What makes this harder to swallow is, celtic have won the league over the years because they had a better squad. This time we are better and we are handing them it on a fucking plate. 

Though Barisic was dire tbh

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

He doesn't change anything for Europe though, its not like it's a tactical masterclass

We play the same way every week, the difference in Europe is the players are up for it more because it's the only chance 95% of these cunts will get to play on a European stage 

We've played the same formation & tactics nearly every single game since Gerrard took over & it'll be the same on Wednesday night 

It’s because we are able to play on break and have space - same against the Tarriers.

Creating and scoring goals falls to the front three in his system and the numerous players he’s brought in to play wide/ 2 number 10’s aren’t good enough.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

4 games in a row we have been honking. Agreed.

That is off the back of us being pretty fucking good for about 6 months straight.

The team needs to get back firing and pronto. If we do that, then we can still win.

Well they've just run out of games now to get going, anymore dropped points and we have to rely on other teams and like i said nobody and I mean nobody but us is beating them.

After the game at the piggery I remember @Scottywellhousetb saying we’re a different animal this season, and we were, looked up for the fight , playing some decent football and if we weren’t we still ground out a win. I can’t understand how the mentality isn’t there now. Players are to blame for not doing it, Gerrard is to blame for continually picking them.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If you think it's not over then you have learned nothing for the past few years. 

This isn't a blip or a bad patch this is exactly what we do at this time of year. 

We have no bottle or belief and at the end of the day they cunts won't drop as many points than we have or will do. 

Birthday card pish and wee slogans mean fuck all when those who wear the shirt are serial losers 

Oh ffs!

Get the violin out.

1 minute ago, bennybongo said:

The signings are fuckin shite. Defoe is out. Bar a miracle we're fucked. I'm not blaming Gerrard though. What's he meant to do with cheap rejects as back up. It's down to the board. 

The Signings have not even played a game under their belts yet ffs. Just in the door let them get used to our style of play (which is pish right now). 

It's not over till its over but fuck me. What has happened since the old firm? We look like we've gotten too ignorant and downed tools.

Ojo just doesn't have it. Aribo has but only once every 4 games. Kent is not performing at the level he should. Davis/Kamara/Arfield.... bang average.

Not sure what the answer is but that's 2 years in a row we've came back from Dubai and looked completely off the boil. 

3 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

The signings are fuckin shite. Defoe is out. Bar a miracle we're fucked. I'm not blaming Gerrard though. What's he meant to do with cheap rejects as back up. It's down to the board. 

Gerrard has been backed massively FFS. The blame is absolutely on him.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s because we are able to play on break and have space - same against the Tarriers.

Creating and scoring goals falls to the front three in his system and the numerous players he’s brought in to play wide/ 2 number 10’s aren’t good enough.

Agreed to a certain extent.

Even against Hearts last week tho, who did open up and press us, we struggled big time just to finish the chances

If a team press us we struggle, if a team sit in and defend we struggle. 

We're a 1 man team in Morelos and if hes not on form then we dont win it's that simple, without him our squad of players are nothing special 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Gerrard has been backed massively FFS. The blame is absolutely on him.

Spot on.  He makes comments like "not good enough for Rangers" or "we were unrecognisable" and yet the same shitebags feature week after week.  This howling form and lack of ideas lies firmly with him. . 

It's pretty tough to turn around now. I'm convinced celtic will drop points in at least 2 games before the split but at the same time we now HAVE to win all 10 up until that point which we haven't been able to so far under Gerrard.

So aye we've fucked it!

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

After the game at the piggery I remember @Scottywellhousetb saying we’re a different animal this season, and we were, looked up for the fight , playing some decent football and if we weren’t we still ground out a win. I can’t understand how the mentality isn’t there now. Players are to blame for not doing it, Gerrard is to blame for continually picking them.

I'm sitting on the bus now thinking that animal was a bizarre drink fuelled dream, I'm fucking disgusted with our form since the break, the money it costs me to take my girls and me to watch a team in involving Ojo is fucking frightening, losing my bonus for fucking off early on Wednesday again, can't wait. 

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

League finished. 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

100% over today , sickening , they’ll score 6/7 goals the next two away games , we’ll struggle Wednesday 

You sure about that?

Take it then you are rushing down the bookies to fire your life savings on us not winning the league? Thought not. 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

It's not being defeatist to suggest it's over at the start of February. It's being realistic based on the utter dross that has been served up since they came back. We saw the Hearts result coming and, if being honest, we saw this happening today as well as soon as the team was announced.  There is zero urgency from the team, zero ideas on how to break a team down and the goals have evaporated.

Blind faith is one way of hoping we win a league ever again, but the evidence is clearly there that it won't be this year. We don't look like we know what to do going forward, there's no intent in passes or runs, and instead we just hope something happens.

And when Sheyi Ojo is the response to a need to change things, it's not happening.

Archived